Don't you love me?

Next day,
Time : 10:32am [At Tae's Bakery]

He was instructing one of his worker, how to do perfect frosting on cake.
Meanwhile, Jin comes to him and stand beside him.

"Hey, TaeTae!" he called his name.

"Yeah!" he turned towards Jin.

"Come here!" he said in low voice.

"What happened?" he asked with a smile and sarcasm in his voice.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot tho?"

"What? Smiling? Me? No!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Leave that, tell me what you were saying!"

"Yeahhh, I was asking that...Did you meet the CEO, I mean Mr. Park?" he asked excitedly.

"Uh...Yes, I met him yesterday! We also talked together."

"He talked to you!... didn't I hear he's a very very busy person?"

"Actually, I don't know, I was also a bit confused and surprised."

Taehyung told Jin everything about last night.

"I can't believe that, a person like him gave you his time and also dropped you at your home!"

"Yeah! I am also surprised! But I can say that he's really a nice person. Perhaps, that would be the reason people respect him so much."

"Hmm...if you say so! Then it is real, Can you introduce me to him too?" he said smiling like an idiot.

"Hey! Hyung, I am not a friend of him or something...and that was only for one time-"

"Not anymore!" Taehyung got cut off in middle, as they both turned to see owner of that voice.
They saw Bogum standing at the outside of the counter.

"You!!!...Uh..h..Here???" Tae stuttered.

"You don't want me here? Okay! I am going!" said Bogum turning away.

"No..no Sir! I didn't mean that! I...I-" He said while stopping Bogum to walk away.

"What did you mean then?"

"I meant like you should be at your work now, and you are standing here at my shop!" he said hesitantly.

Before Bogum could reply, Jin storm in there.

"Hello Sir! I am your big fan sir, you are really great sir!-"

"Okay okay! First take breath man...and I am not a celebrity that you would be my fan bro!" he said chuckling in between.

"Sir! But you are really great!"

"Okay okay, thanks! But can I come inside?"

"Yeah yeah, Sir! I totally forgot to-"

"It's okay, it's okay."

Then he offered him a chair to sit. And as Tae was about to go, bogum held his wrist. Which in result, caught everyone's attention present there including Jin. But no said a word.

"I am sorry!" said bogum freeing tae's wrist. "I just wanted you to sit here!"

"Uh...actually I am good here, Do you want anything?"

"I want you!"

"Huh?"

"I mean I want you to sit here!"

"But, Sir..I-"

"If you ain't then I am going!"

"No sir! Please! I am sitting here!" he pleaded sitting on the chair which was in front to Bogum.