I will protect you - 3

A usual day in Tae's life....I didn't tell you about his work...so he owns a bakery & confectionery shop, and that is his only source of money. He gets enough to live a good life and all.
And afterall that's what he wants!

Time: 12:00pm [At the shop]
____________________________

He was busy in decorating cupcakes with scattering sprinkles, chopped nuts and gave a final touch with a cherry on it.

"Done!!!" he exclaimed loudly gaining everyone's attention there. Everyone was looking at him some weirdly, some smiled.

"What happened Tae?", one of his handsome worker asked who got worried by that.

"Oh nothing, hyung, it's just Nia asked me to make cupcakes for her", he said, "But what made you scream like that?" he asked frowing.

"Actually I was trying from half an hour to make it perfect...but this was kept messing up and now finally it's done so I exclaimed!", "Oh! You should had told me first, then you would scream, See! I was taking selfie of my handsome face, and because of your scream, my phone was about to fall from my hands but fortunately I catched it.", He said worriedly and dramatic.

"I am just tired of you and your handsome face!" he said sighing, "At least get serious for some time hyung!" he said mocking him.

"Do you mean that I am not handsome?" he asked frowning.

"No...no...I didn't mean that, You are very handsome! Actually I don't think so there is anyone more than you! Right?"

"Right!" he agreed. "I am the WWH" he said proudly.

"Hello!" A man said, who was all dressed in black and he wasn't alone, there were total four men looking like some guards, snapping them out from their own talk. "I have an order."

"What do you want Sir?" asked Tae checking all of them.

"We have an order for a birthday cake!" he said, "Chocolate flavour, 4 tiers and 'Park Seojun' named on it."

"Okay, but may I know who are you?" Tae asked.

"Do you know Park Bogum?" he said with the same stern face while raising a eyebrow.

"Are you talking about the CEO of Park corporation?" he asked being unsure.

"Yeah!" another man said. "And he wants only you to deliver it, not by any of your workers!"

"Oh! He really want me to prepare his order?" he asked happily to Jin not believing them "But why me only?"

"I don't know and why we'll lie tho?" the guard said, "So...we want this order till tommorow evening, be fast man!" he said and and left with his all men.

"Hey Tae, this is an amazing opportunity...now, these people giving their orders to you, I am so happy for you!" Jin said cheerfully.

"Yes hyung! I am excited too but why he only wants me to deliver the order when any other can?" he said and looked at the clock hanging on the wall infront of him.

"Wait... It's time to pick nia!!! She would be waiting!" he said being panic, "Okay, Hyung...you take care of the shop, I am going to pick her...I'll come in the evening, bye bye." he said and left with his scooty to pick his daughter.

Time: 12:30pm [At the bus stop]
_____________________________________

Time: 12:30pm [At the bus stop]_____________________________________

Nia was waiting for his eomma, standing there from past 15 mins. And there she saw him coming.
He stopped the vehicle and signalled her to sit on the backseat.

She glared at him first but sit on the scooty.

[Between the ride]

"Did someone say you something?"

"----"

"Anyone hit you?"

"----"

"Did any teacher tell you something?"

"----"

"What happened? Why aren't you answering my question?"

"----"

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

"----"

"Did I d-"

"I don't want to talk to you!!!! You are soooo mean!!!"

"What? What did I do tho?"

"I was waiting for you to come since freaking 15 mins!!! Why didn't you come early???!!!" she yelled and pouted.

"I was on work, sometimes I get late! Can't you wait just for 15 mins?"

"JUST 15 MINS??? What if someone had kidnapped me? As I am a beautiful, sweet and cute girl!"

"No one can kidnap you! Cuz I am always there to protect you my child! No one can harm you as long as I am here!
"But don't create a scene for it now!"

"Okay, I forgave you but tell me what were you doing that you were so busy in your work?"

"Oh, yeah, I didn't tell you...I got a order of the CEO of Park corporation!"
"They want a birthday cake for any child...I guess so!"
"They want me to make it! Such a great order!" he exclaimed.

"Wow! That's cool! So are we going in that party?"

"I don't think so my son!" "Because I am just going to deliver it, I am not invited one!"
"And afterall, I am only a bakery owner and nothing!"

"Oh! But why can't you just take me with you?" she asked.

"We are home~~~" he said loudly "Get down, baby!"

"Oh, yeahhh!"

She got down of the vehicle and walk towards the door.
Taehyung unlocked it and the both get into the house.

(It's Tae's house, don't come for this to me now! That's the only pic I could get after scrolling for hours!)

"Eomma, but you didn't tell me, why can't you take me with you?" she asked again.

"Umm...okay! Fine! I'll take you with me but we will just deliver the order and return back to our house." he said sternly.

"Yayyy! I am not going to ask for anything! I just want to see that how rich people celebrate their birthdays!" she said cheerfully and squeald.

Taehyung was happy seeing her being happy but little did he know that this happiness is not going to long anymore and after that something was waiting for him...

_____________________________________

I hope I am not boring you with this story! After deleting many times, I get this one! So please co-operate with me and please correct my grammatical mistakes if you find any.

I was not going to update it but I saw the first comment on my story by @rojitharajan , he/she was telling me to update this story and I updated it after months!

@rojitharajan, you really motivated me when I was totally demotivated to write this story! Thank you so much sis/bro! Love you petal💕

Love you my all petals 💕