CHAPTER:22

"ABHIMAAN'S POV":

As the sun's rays hit my face, it caused me to stir in my sleep. I wake up but I feel something heavy on my chest I look down and see the most beautiful scene in the morning my angel, my Jaan, and my wife are sleeping on me as her head is placed on my neck, hand wrapped around me and one leg was placed on my torus, in short, she's sleeping on me like a baby also having a cut little pout. I look towards the clock it's 6 AM I woke up late today for the gym it's the first time in my entire life. I place a kiss on her forehead and try to untangle her from me but she holds me more tightly which causes me to sign. I stay in bed for a few minutes and lovingly stroking her hair while she again sleeps. I untangle her from me slowly and stand up from the bed.

"Ummm" While she was sleeping, she made a sound and moved her hand over to my side of the bed. I held the pillow and placed it on my side while she hugged it, which made me smile.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that, I changed into my gym clothes and went to check on her in the room. I made sure to cover her with a duvet and then headed towards the gym area, where all my siblings were present.

 I made sure to cover her with a duvet and then headed towards the gym area, where all my siblings were present

( Gym area)

" Bhai sa aap aagaye," said Vivaan
( Brother you came )

" Han kyu"
( Yes why )

" Nahi huma laga aap aaj nahi aaye ge, thank gae hoge," said vuyaan
( No we thought you would not come today, you must be tired)

" Thak kyu gaya mei," I said and went on the treadmill.
( "Why will I be tired?)

"Unha laga ki aapke kal first-night thi isliye," said Abhiveer
(They thought tomorrow was going to be your first night, that's why.)

" Kuch Jada nahi soch raha tum log chup chap work out Karo," I said stretching my voice.
( You all are thinking too much. So your workout)

" Ji Bhai sa " they all said while doing their workout
( Ok brother)

After I was done with my gym I made my way toward my chamber as I entered my room and saw she was not in the bed I moved inside the closet and saw how beautiful she was looking in her red saree and wet hair but she was struggling with her saree