CHAPTER:15

"AUTHORS POV"

whole of Rajasthan was decorated with lights and fresh flowers and why not it was their king's wedding after their wedding date was fixed the whole family became excited like small kids as the ladies of the palace took responsibility for shopping and catering where men of the family take responsibility of rest of the arrangements. this wedding is like a celebration for the family and the happiest person among all of them is the groom itself yes, ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE why not he's getting married to his love of life he also postpone all his important meetings and work for next week he feels like a dream come true.

But,  little did they don't know someone is not happy with this marriage and it's the bride only yes, MANVI JAISWAL she's is not happy with this marriage as she starts talking less and prefers to stay alone,e and most importantly she doesn't talk or like to see abhimaan from that dinner incident as no one noticed as they think she feels shy because of her marriage but abhimaan notice her carefully as if he tries to talk to her she ignores him or move from there that's making abhimaan mad because he can't take her ignorance.

As today is their engagement day all the functions are only held in Rathor palace itself for security purposes, all family members and friends arrived and waited for the bride only.

"Shruti baccha jakar manvi ko leao" said Padmini to Anirudh's girlfriend Shruti Maheshwari
( Shruti child go and brings manvi)

"ji aunty," said Shruti.
( Ok Aunty)

"ABHIMAAN POV"

As I was standing near the stage with my two stupid friends who were continuously bickering and making me piss. I was eagerly waiting for my angel as I had noticed her for a few days she totally ignored me and talked less with other family members and also got to know when she was sad or upset she became silent. I know I'm forcing her into this marriage but I also can't leave her.

 I know I'm forcing her into this marriage but I also can't leave her

(Abhimaan's outfit)

"bhai abhi bhe time hai bhaad ja" said ekansh

"yeh kyu bhaaga ga itna kuch keya ha isne upar se bhabi pregnent bhi kardi" said anirudh giving High Five to ekansh .
( Why he will run now he has done so much even if he makes Bhabhi pregnant)

"chup karo ge tum dono yah mei karu "
( Will you keep your mouth shut or I will make it)

"abhi beta ja stage par manvi aate hei hoge " said maa
( Abhi dear go on stage manvi will come soon)

"ji maa"
( Ok mother)

"ji maa"( Ok mother)