CHAPTER:10

"MANVI POV"

Right now I'm attending a business party with Karan Bhai because Bhabhi can't attend parties because of her pregnancy and bhai also asked Kiyara but she has to attend his friend's party so, I'm here with him and bhai also gives me a beautiful dress which I love but it feels uncomfortable like someone is looking at me but when I look I can't see anyone.

( MANVI'S OUTFIT)

( MANVI'S OUTFIT)

" Good evening everyone I would like to thank you for attending today's event as we are here to announce India's successful Business Tycoon Award so I would like to announce the award  goes to MR ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHOR "

As the anchor announced his name the whole hall was flooded with applause and I stood frozen on my spot like what he was doing here as he went towards the stage to receive the award I was just looking at him he was wearing a black tight-fitting suit and also that lion broach which he always wear for the first time I look carefully details about him.

(ABHIMAAN'S OUTFIT)

" I would like to thank all my employees who worked hard and dedicated towards their work to make our company reach the high and I would like to thank especially the person in my life Thanks a lot," he said last part while looking towards me like he's saying that to me.

" Who's that special person sir" said one of the reporters

"Someone very close to my heart," said Abhimaan.

" That means we can expect your wedding," said another reporter.

" Why are they so interested in his personal life that's his life if he wants to marry or not, "I thought

" VERY SOON, "he said while holding eye contact with me and I broke it I couldn't hold his eye contact.

" Bhai I need to use the washroom, " I said to Bhai

"Ok mei bhi chalta hu " said bhai
( Ok I will also come with you)

" Nahi Bhai mei chale jaunge "
( No Bhai I will go by myself)