CHAPTER:05

"AUTHOR POV"

A girl is running at a fast speed while her hair flows due to the wind wearing a simple white kurta having one anklet on her leg while the other is missing Once she reaches near a house she rings the doorbell after some time a Lady comes in frustrated she holds her forearm tightly and drags her to the living room.

(Manvi outfit)

(Manvi house)

(Manvi house)

" Where were you bitch " the lady shouted at her making her flinch.

"I was at college," then the girl said

" Didn't I tell you some guests are coming you have to prepare dinner for them?" said the lady

" But they are coming at 8 and it's only 6 in the evening," said the girl.

*SLAP*

"How dare you talk to me like that did you forget your place or do I have to tell you huh? Go and make dinner and you are not gonna have your dinner today now go "the lady shouted at her and left.

"MANVI POV "

I was standing in the living room while my hand was placed on my left cheek when my stepmother (Nidhi Jaiswal) slapped me and a single tear rolled down from my eyes wiping it I made my way towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for guests at 7:30 I prepare all dishes and I am sweating and my head is paining a lot

After that, I heard the doorbell ring Mrs. Jaiswal opened the door for guests. After a little chat for a minute, I was told to arrange a dining table.

" Who is she, " said Riddhi Aunty to Mrs Jaiswal she is her best tribute she never sees me

" Our maid" said Mrs. Jaiswal

" But she looks too young," said Paresh uncle husband of Riddhi Aunty and business partner of my father

" Leave it let's start our dinner, you go " said my father ( Suraj Jaiswal) looking towards me.

I went towards the garden at the backside of our house to get some fresh air because I was not feeling well because of my headache. After some time Riddhi Aunty, Paresh's uncle and her daughter Sana went. I collected dishes to wash them after cleaning the dishes and the kitchen I made my way towards the room I just wanted to sleep so badly my head was hurting so badly but my father called into the living room.