CHAPTER:11

"MANVI POV"

It's been twenty-five days since that horrible incident happened when Abhimaan forcefully kissed me and my stepmother abused me i still remember that day and feel goosebumps on my skin luckily after I lost consciousness Karan Bhai and Bhabhi took me to the hospital they were not at home that time when mrs jaiswal beat me as they went for bhabhi monthly checkup.

I was kept in the hospital for two days because of several injuries thank God that I didn't get any inner injuries and some of my wounds were bleeding badly and I couldn't even breathe properly so I had to use an oxygen mask for one day my left wrist was injured badly and my ankle was swollen too which causes me problem while walking as I walk slowly because of pain in this two days my parents and kiyara didn't even care for me or visit to meet me in hospital. I feel really bad that my father didn't come to see me if I am alive or dead but no he didn't come which makes me cry every night only bhai mostly and bhabhi sometimes come to Meet me and bring my favorite food also which I eat little because of doctors prescription.

After I came home no one took care of me except my bhai and bhabhi they gave me a complete bed but as usual my luck was very bad after several days both bhai and bhabhi left for Bangalore because bhai couldn't leave his work After they left mrs jaiswal and kiyara start torcher me not physically but mentally as they stop me from going college as I gave my final exam and made me do household chores as my wrist is having plaster and I can't move my wrist freely and it pains while I do any work and I also feel difficult While walking.

And the worst part of my life is, seven days back my papa fixed my marriage with a guy whom I didn't even see and I can't say anything because according to him I'm a burden and tomorrow is my engagement yes, engagement with the guy I didn't even see.

And coming to Abhimaan he didn't show up after that day which I'm lucky. After all that incident I became silent i only talked at night with my Mumma and dadi I'm tired of my life now I just want to go with the flow as I was sitting near the lake while thinking about my life this place gives me peace only

 After all that incident I became silent i only talked at night with my Mumma and dadi I'm tired of my life now I just want to go with the flow as I was sitting near the lake while thinking about my life this place gives me peace only

( Her sitting near the Lake)