chapter 50

Vminkook reached their house..3 of them got out of the car and went inside the house and they went to their own rooms to freshen up)

(After taking a bath jk was laying on the bed deep in his thoughts..he was thinking about the argument he did with jin in the morning, he was thinking that he was right but somewhat he felt guilty for whatever he said...he realized he shouldn't have said those harsh words to Jin...he realized he had hurt jin badly, but on the other hand he still had that feeling that he was right he was thinking like that when he heard a knock on the door)

Jk: come in (vmin entered inside the room)

Jimin: Jungkook, we need to talk (he spoke sitting on the bed with taehyung)

Jk: about what? (Jk asked as sat on the bed)

Taehyung: about you, your behavior, your anger and your way of talking to jin hyung

(Jungkook looked at them and replied)

Jk: I don't want to talk about it right now please

Jimin: but we want to

Taehyung: what's your problem Jungkook?

Jk: what's my problem?

Jimin: you know that your way of talking with jin hyung was unacceptable... whatever you said was wrong

Jk: no, i was right...hobi got kidnapped by his enemy because he didn't give the deal

Taehyung: okay you were right but not completely...hobi got kidnapped because of jin hyung but you can only blame him if he wouldn't have tried to keep hobi safe, only if he wouldn't have cared about hobi.. didn't he try his best to keep hobi safe?

Jk: but don't you think i was right? Huh? This all happened because of him... hobi is in pain because of jin hyung

Taehyung: NOT BECAUSE OF JIN HYUNG (he shouted at him, he flinched.. taehyung sighed and held jk's shoulders and spoke)

Taehyung: see, think from other's perspective too bunny...you can't be always right (this time his tone was soft and gentle)

Taehyung: you were right but not completely baby, you know he hired guards Just to keep hobi safe from those people...he stopped sending him school...do you think why? Because he didn't want his baby brother to get hurt...i agree this happened because jin hyung didn't give the deal but lee wanted to do the project ilegally which could have affected our company...jin hyung only wanted the best for our company.... it's not like he doesn't care about Hobi at all but hobi got kidnapped cause of his own carelessness...he sneaked out of the house when we already warned him not to

(Jungkook who was already feeling guilty and restless and after listening to taehyung he was even more guilty for whatever he did..he looked at Taehyung and replied)

Jk: b-but i was scared and worried about hobi..i got angry because i was worried about him..you know how much i love him..and I can't afford to lose him (he replied his eyes getting teary, taehyung cupped his face and replied)

Taehyung: if you were worried about him then so we were...but that doesn't mean you have the rights to misbehave with your older brothers... you're younger than us and you need to behave yourself in front of us... And about loving hobi then what do you think you're the only brother who loves him? Do you think we don't love him? Or do you think jin hyung doesn't love him?

(Jungkook looked at him biting his lip and then taehyung continued)

Taehyung: just imagine you planted a flower, you took care of it and watered it...you tried every possible way to keep that flower safe..and then that flower grew up then tell me who's gonna love it more? Me jimin or you?