chapter 21

Dare to punch him charlie and then you will see the worst side of me" (a deep stern voice came from near charlie as the person held Charlie's fist stopping him from punching the poor boy who was trembling due to fear...tears streamed down his cheek)

Charlie: (looked at the person) mind your own business soobin.... who's he to you? Why are you helping him?

Soobin: he is my friend take your hands off of him before i kick you

Leo: (yo soobin) get the f*ck outta here

(Soobin glared leo and pulled j-hope in a hug as he was trembling due to fear)

Soobin: leo and charlie do you want me to complain to uncles? (Hearing this both leo and charlie got scared because they 3 are cousins...soobin is a good boy while they 2 are bad boys and always try to bully students and they both are scared of their dads..they looked down and immediately apologized)

Leo + charlie: we are sorry soobin hyung... please do not complain to dad...we promise we will never bully him

Soobin: not to me (patting hobi's back who was crying) say sorry to him

Charlie + leo: (bowed to jhope) we are really sorry..we will never bully you... please forgive us?

(They waited for jhope to speak and soon he mumbled a small "it's okay")

Soobin: if i again saw you both trying to bully him or any other students then you will see the worst

(They both bowed to soobin apologizing once again and they left from there)

(Soobin looked at j-hope who was crying hard in his embrace...he made him sit on the chair and passed him water from his water bottle. Hobi drank water and after sometimes he calmed down then soobin spoke)

Soobin: you okay now?

Hobi: (nodded, sniffing) t-thanks for helping me

Soobin: no thanks and no sorry in friendship (he said smiling hobi looked up at him with his teary eyes)

Soobin: hey come on stop crying...wipe your tears ...and let's go to the canteen

J-hope: n-no it's fine...you can go i am fine here (he said wiping his tears)

Soobin: it's not fine..come get up. Don't stay here alone (even though hobi didn't want to go but soobin dragged him towards the canteen...soobin is kind of friendly and extrovert type person)

Anyway they reached at the canteen..soobin dragged hobi towards a table where some boys were sitting...)

Soobin: hey bros..ordered something or not yet? (soobin asked sitting on the chair...all the boys looked at soobin then at jhope who was standing there. They again looked at soobin confusingly with a questionable look)

Soobin: (sighed) hoseok they are my friends and my friends he is hoseok the new student...you guys saw him in the morning as we all are in the same class except yeonjun hyung...

(Yeonjun is older than them and he is their senior)

???: umm hoseok please sit...why are you standing? (Hobi hesitated but then sat down) hey i am yeonjun (forwarded his hand) nice to meet you (hobi slowly shook his hand with yeonjun's)

??: hey i am taehyun...your classmate

???: i am kai

???: and i am beomgyu...

Soobin: this is our friends group... welcome to our group and you're officially the new member of our group (all of them dramatically clapped)

Hobi: n-nice to meet you all (he finally muttered looking down)