chapter 25

They all nodded and started eating their breakfast..and after that jimin dropped hobi at the school)

.
.
.
.
.

(Hobi entered inside the classroom and sat on his seat then all the txt members came and stood in front of him)

Soobin: hey

Hobi: (looked up) umm hi.

Soobin: we were planning to go out after school so....let's go out after school..what do you say?

Hobi: n-no..you can go

Taehyun: sookie come on..we all are going

Hobi: no i won't go... please leave me alone

Beomgyu: why don't you wanna go...listen we will go to a restaurant then karaoke room..it will be fun... after that we will go home

(Hobi who was already frustrated got more frustrated)

Hobi: i said I will not go...if you want then you all can go

Soobin: we want to take you wi..(cuts off)

Hobi: I SAID I WILL NOT GO THEN I WILL NOT... STOP BOTHERING ME AND GET LOST. WHAT AM I TO YOU? HUH? NOTHING RIGHT? WE ARE NOT FRIENDS...AND I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE (he finally burst out in anger and frustration)

Yeonjun: (to others) leave him if he doesn't want to be our friend then why are we forcing him? Why are we trying to make him our friend?.and if he doesn't want to go then..why are you forcing him?

Soobin: (to j-hope) i am sorry...we will not bother you from now on..

(They apologized and left from there...hobi sighed deeply and rested his head on the desk)

(And the rest of the day went like that, soobin and his friends didn't talk to him...and he missed the way soobin use to annoy him...deep inside he wants to apologize and be friends with them but you know trust issues? He has gotten trust issue and he doesn't want to get played once again)

(Meanwhile with jk...jk was so busy in checking the patients that he didn't even get time to think about what suga has lectured him, he was still angry at his brothers)

(Jk was busy checking some reports when his cabin door knocked )

Jk: come in (he said and yugeom entered inside with a cup of coffee..he came towards jk and sat on the chair)

Yugeom: here drink coffee

Jk: thanks (he said taking the cup of coffee)

Yugeom: Jungkook, you look upset today...i everything okay?

Jk: y-yeah everything's fine. (He replied Taki a sip of coffee and yugeom just nodded his head)

Jk: umm... I want to ask you something. (He said placing the cup on the table)

Yugeom: what is it?

Jk: just imagine...you slapped your younger brother because he made a mistake..and according to you, you were right but your whole family is telling you that you were wrong, and they have stopped talking to you, then what will you do?

Yugeom: umm... in that case i will first try to explain the reason why i slapped him if after explanation they still think that i was wrong...then i will try to think about the matter from their point of view...like in our point of view we are never wrong...but if we think about the matter from other's point of view then we understand the matter.

Jk: oh okay..thanks.

.
.
.
.
.

(Time skip...hobi's school ended he came out of school and looked at the txt members they were going by walk, talking and laughing with each other...he then looked towards the car and found taehyung...he smiled and sat in the car)