chapter 13

(jhope was looking at felix and kai who were beating him so badly, and then suddenly he felt a harsh slap on his cheek he looked up and found felix was the one who slapped him, he sobbed looking at felix and asked in a low voice)

Hobi: (looking at felix, tears streaming down his cheek) n-never expected this from you felix, you hurt me so bad i wish no one hurt you the way you hurt me...w-why did you pretend to be my best friend? Why did you play with my emotions? What did i do to deserve all this?

Felix: because you're a pathetic and childish boy, you're....i just hate you, i was with you to pass my time and of course because i pitied you

J-hope: I NEVER FUCKING ASKED YOU TO PITY ME, WHY DID YOU PITY ME? I WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU, I WAS BETTER OFF ALONE...I (he got cut of by a kick on his stomach making him cry in pain)

Kai: (kicked j-hope's stomach) lower your voice boy or else you know me (knelt down in front of hobi, hold a fistful of hobi's hair making hobi look in his eyes) tell me will you mess with me again?

J-hope: (tears flowing down, low voice) n-no i'll not

Kai: hmm...kneel properly and apologize to me

(Hobi bit his lip trying to hold his sobs back as he knelt properly and mumbled)

Hobi: (knelt down, mumbling, tears flowing dowm) i..i am really sorry for messing with you and punching you please forgive me

Felix: we didn't hear it please say a little loudly (he spoke hobi looked at him as all of them except hobi laughed at hobi's miserable condition)

Hobi: i am really sorry for messing with you kai...i will never do that again, please let me go (this time he spoke a little loudly)

Kai: (stepping on hobi's thigh) louder buddy

Hobi: AHH...I AM REALLY SORRY KAI FOR MESSING WITH YOU...I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND LET ME GO (he screamed crying hard, other laughed and one last time kai kicked hobi's stomach)

Kai: let's go boys we need to let him be alive for tomorrow (they laughed and left from there)

(Hobi sat properly and leaned his back on the wall, his stomach was hurting badly, his lip was bleeding because of the punches he got and his cheeks were red and there were some purple marks on his cheek cause of hard punches, his uniform was dirty, as felix poured milk on his uniform, hobi was crying and breathing heavily, he wasn't crying because his buries were hurting he was crying because his heart is aching,

Mental pain is worse than physical pain.

(he just got betrayed by his best friend...with whom will he share everything that he used to do with Felix? With whom will he play during lunch break? With whom will he go out...

fuck it hurts (hobi mumbled letting out loud sobs, finally after crying for a good time he gathered his courage and with shaky legs he got uo and slowly walked out of the room, he went towards his locker and thankfully he had an extra uniform, he took the uniform and went to the washroom...he changed his uniform and took some water in his hand splashed them on his hair to clean the milk...he then washed his face, he screamed a little as the water touched his buriesd lip and cheek, he took some tissues and wiped the blood off his lip...he took a deep breath to calm himself down but his eyes again teared up, he wiped his tears and walked towards his class, he prayed that the professor won't be in but his bad the professor was already there, he slowly went and stood on the door frame)

Hobi: may...may i come in sir? (He asked looking down, everyone including professor's gaze fell on him, kai and felix were smirking)

Professor: hoseok? I am almost done with my class and you came now? Why are you late for my class?

Hobi: (looking down, controlling his tears) i-i am sorry sir

Professor: alright it's your first time so i am letting you in but i won't bear it if it happened again, got it? (Hobi nodded) good...come and sit (hobi walked towards his seat and he found all the students sitting with their friends he was the only one sitting all alone...no one sat with him he looked at felix who was sitting with Kai happily, j-hope looked down biting his lip controlling himself from bursting again)

(Time skip their last class ended hobi took his bag and ran out of the school as fast as he could he found jimin sitting in the car smiling at him, he bit his lip and sat inside the car in the back seat quietly...jimin frowned it was not the hobi he knows, the real hobi is bubbly, cute, talkative not the quiet one so jimin looked back at hobi and asked)

Jimin: what happened hobi? (He asked softly)

Hobi: (looking out of the window) n-nothing (he replied without looking at jimin)

Jimin: you don't look fine...did something happen in the school?

Hobi: (shook his head) n-no, i am just tired that's all.. please can we go home now? i am tired

Jimin: alright if you say so (he started driving towards the house on the way he found an ice cream shop he stopped his car and looked at hobi)

Jimin: wanna eat ice cream? (He wanted to lighten up hobi's mood so he asked as he knows hobi loves ice cream so much but he got an unexpected reply that was)

Hobi: (shook his head) no hyung... please let's just go home

(Jimin was shocked to hear this but he didn't ask more questions as he didn't want to annoy hobi so he quietly drove off towards their house, as soon as they reached hobi picked his bag and left inside the house, his all the brothers were sitting in living room as soon as they heard car's sound they smiled and waited for their baby brother to come inside the living room while shouting his hyung's name but their smile dropped when hobi walked past them and left inside his room ignoring his brithers, they looked at each other then jimin spoke entering the living room)

Jimin: don't worry guys, he is just tired nothing else...he will be fine after taking a nap

(They all nodded and started doing their own things, hobi entered inside his room, locked the door and threw his bag on the floor...he sat down letting his tears flow out...he regretted being friends with Felix, he regretted messing with Kai, he regretted bumping onto that bastard..he slowly got up and went to take shower.

After taking a shower and changing into comfy clothes he lied on the bed covered himself with blanket and tried to sleeo but suddenly his door opened taehyung came inside the room and spoke)

Tae: hobi let's have lunch

Hobi: i am not hungry please let me sleep (he replied still covered with the blanket)

Tae: come on have lunch then you can sleep buba

Hobi: please hyungie? I don't have energy to go to the dining room...i am so sleepy...keep my lunch I'll eat it later

Taehyung: alright as you say...sleep well (he said and left the room while jhope continued crying)

..........

How's the book everyone? Do you like it? Should i continue it?