chapter 24

(And both of  them stormed out of the living room and went inside their room crying)

.
.
.
.
.

(Hobi came into his room, wiped his tears and started studying as he had a test tomorrow)

(Meanwhile jk came into his room and threw all the pillows on the floor in anger)

Jk: (throwing pillows here and there) HOW CAN THEY JUST SCOLD ME ONLY? NOW I AM THE ONLY ONE AT THE FAULT...I WON'T TALK TO ANYONE... JIN HYUNG SLAPPED ME WITHOUT ANY REASONS I–(cuts off)

Suga: HE SLAPPED YOU BECAUSE YOU SHOUTED AT HIM ARE YOU GETTING IT JUNGKOOK?

(Suga who was passing by his room heared his shoutings and thought to see what's going in here)

Jk: (faced suga.. staring in straight Suga's eyes) YES I SHOUTED BECAUSE I WAS NOT AT THE FAU....(he couldn't complete his sentence as he received a hard slap from suga who was boiling in anger... as soon as suga slapped him. Tears started falling down his cheek)

Suga: i am surprised Jungkook...i thought you will be feeling guilty and regretting but nooo, our jk still thinks that he was not at the fault...great Jungkook

Jk: i am not regretting at all because i am not wrong..at least let me explain my side too (he said crying)

Suga: it was not a big fight but you're converting it into a big one....then fine...go inside my room there's a wooden ruler there on the table bring it here

Jk: (tears falling down) h-huh? W-wooden ruler, why?

Suga: because... don't worry. I won't use it if you clarify your side...but after explaining your side...we will see who was wrong...and trust me Jungkook, if you will be at fault then no one will be worse than me

(Jk was confident.. according to him he was not at fault... everything was hobi's fault)

Jk: fine i'll go and bring it...

Suga: first pick all the pillows and place them on their place (he said in stern tone jk gulped and picked all the pillows one by one and  he left the room wiping his tears while suga sat on the bed. After sometimes jk came inside and handed the ruler to suga and he stood in front of him)

Suga: so, first you will explain your side...then i will ask you a few questions. And then i will decide if you deserve the punishment or not.

Jk: okay. So first of all... you know hobi has a weak immune system...and hobi was going to eat pizza which was unhealthy...you read his reports he was not fine at all...and his condition could go worse if he had eaten those things... Cherry on top he ordered those behind our back...he thought no one would know about it if he will eat those behind our back....and secondly i slapped him because i was wor..(cutss off)

Suga: correction...you slapped him because you were angry....

Jk: hyung..(cuts off)

Suga: continue.

Jk: fine. I slapped him because i was worried. And the matter comes at throwing water on taehyung then..(cuts off)

Suga: (stern) taehyung hyung, he is your elder brother call him hyung

(Jk rolled his eyes but hissed in pain when suga hit him on his thigh with the ruler)

Suga: roll your eyes once more then you will see what i do with you

Jk: ahhh...finee sorry...okay so yeah i threw water on him it was my fault. I admit it, and i am sorry for it... but in case of hobi..i am not regretting slapping him..he deserved that for disobeying us and. You know that how many times we told him not to eat those things bit je doesn't listen to us