chapter 28

(hobi went out of the house and saw his friends sitting in the car waiting for him, he smiled and went towards them and he sat in the car)

Yeonjun: okay where shall i drive you first? (He asked starting the car)

Taehyun: first let's go to the arcade...then we will go to the cinema to watch a movie..after watching the movie we will go to a mall for shopping after shopping we will go to the new restaurant to eat something... alright?

Yeonjun: okay sir now take a deep breath (he said taehyun pouted and everyone giggled then yeonjun started the car)

Time skip they went to the arcade and enjoyed a lot,. playing different games they had a lot of fun that hobi forgot that he has to reach home before 7, after like 2 hours they went to a cinema to watch a movie...after watching the movie it was now 6:45pm they went to a mall to buy some clothes)

after watching the movie it was now 6:45pm they went to a mall to buy some clothes)

Yeonjun: okay guys go and buy your clothes..

Taehyun: i need to go to that store

Hobi: i want to buy some clothes too...soobin will you help me to choose some good clothes?

Soobin: yeah sure (to others) you guys go with taehyun and beomgyu i'll go with hobi

(They nodded they went to separate stores)

Hobi: (showed an outfit to soobin) i like this one

Hobi: (showed an outfit to soobin) i like this one... should i buy it?

Soobin: umm...yes this one is nice

(Hobi smiled and put it in the cart)

Hobi: find some good shirts for me soobin please?

Soobin: alright let me find (hobi nodded and then after sometimes soobin turned towards him showing him a shirt)

Soobin: this one's nice what do you say? (Asked soobin smiling and hobi immediately took the shirt and smiled)

Hobi: yes this one's nice..thanks. are you not buying anything for yourself?

Soobin: no..i have so many clothes at home so

Hobi: ohh..then let's find some good shirts, pants and some shoes then we can leave