5: Frosty Upper Moon Two

Start from the beginning

The world seems to have come to a halt once (y/n) locked gazes with the douma; upper moon two himself. Time halted. Is it because the freezing air flurries all over the place or the fact the two of them are not moving an inch?

Soft, (h/c) hair cascaded down her shoulders. (s/t) skin glistened in night. Bright (e/c) orbs stared fiercely back at his with determination and fight. Her face had unique features upon them that can draw anyone's attention. A beautiful figure accompanied her.

upon seeing the (h/c)-ette's face, the douma was smirks. He was intrigued. Interested...and engrossed. A delightful smile spreads across his lips. He is certain she will make a great meal for him as he smells a delicious emitting from her. He wouldn't mind making her apart of him either.

"well, aren't you a pretty little plaything~?" Douma remarks. His voice was playful yet gentle. How his tone contradicts his true nature. Despite how hot he is, he was an emotionless dude!

(y/n) narrows her eyes, "i have no idea what you just said but it was definitely insulting!! you crop hair freak!!" She raises her voice at him, getting in stance. However the upper moon wasn't the least concerned about that. Upon sight, he can automatically tell she was not a demon slayer. She was just a regular civilian and she spoke another language...he heard of it before...what was it...english!! He understood it as he encountered travelers during his years as a demon..before he killed them. How interesting...

Swinging his arms behind his back, douma then bends down to peer at the (h/c)-ette closer. Blonde locks almost brushing her face. His breath barely hitting her skin.

(y/n) frowns at him, ready to use her powers and control him if need be, "back up, frosty!" She warns, despite how handsome he looks with his rainbow eyes. Where is his pot of gold at the end..???

"frosty..?" douma murmurs amused at the nickname. He find it humorous how defiant and brave she is acting before him (it wasn't an act). Never had he met a female who didn't scream in fear upon looking at him.

"I feel like," (y/n) was alert when he suddenly spoke english after a long silence has passed, making her eyes go wide. First akaza and now him?? Did all demons or upper moons know english?? Shit! Douma  straightened himself at full height. Gods. He is tall and muscular because of his long legs. It made the (h/c)-ette realise how short she is. Fucking genetics...

Douma pondered as he crossed his arms and tapped his fans against him, "this is rather interesting, is it not? A delectable woman in my midst? It must be my lucky day~!" He smiled behind his fan, rainbow orbs crinkled in delight. His attention unwavering on you.

(y/n) frowns, instantly remarking, "don't even think about it, frosty! I'll beat the shit out of you if you even try to take a bite outta me!" She warns.

Douma chuckles behind his fans, his fake ass not even producing real laughter as he observes her, "..i have to say, dearest, you're more of a vixen. How... unexpectedly captivating you are." He especially loves all the emotions she is showing on her face. He wants to see more. Fear, anger, all of it. What more can she show him?

(y/n) was on edge. She wouldn't put it past him if he suddenly attacked her. He was emotionless being but the way he was staring at her like she was something to be studied underneath a microscope and picked apart, infuriated her. She was surprised she wasn't screaming at him, "what's with that dumb look on your face, you hoe??" She angrily says, glaring.

Douma smirks, "oh my, what an uncultured woman you are. You are definitely not japanese, are you?Someone needs to teach you manners, dear~. It is unbecoming." He says in his sultry-like voice.

(y/n) scoffed, eyeing the upper moon, "i am cultured, you swine. Stop playing games with me!" She yells.

Douma stares at her for a moment before approaching her. (y/n)'s back hit against a wall as she tries to widen the distance between them. From the looks of it, she can clearly see he was NOT pleased with what she was doing. Why the hell was upper moon two acting all weird with her? Isn't this the part where he's supposed to try and kill her?

Douma caught (y/n)'s attention by slamming his palm at the wall next to her and she jumped at the impact. The walls shook.

"what're you—" (y/n)'s voice fails as the upper moon comes even closer, making her face burn. What the fucc???

The blonde-haired demon leans his face closely to the (h/c)-ette's, causing her to look away from the proximity. He had her trapped between a wall and his large body. He is too close that she can feel his warm breath fanning against her skin. "...i was considering devouring you here and now," he pauses, grinning, "but you intrigue me, my little pet~." He coos.

He eyes her modern clothes that (y/n) had rewashed and wore cause she did not have money to get new ones at all. He hums.

"...to me," He breathed out, taking in the sight of her conflicted expression, " you suddenly caught my interest. How could I possibly let go of someone so fascinating such as yourself?" He asks her.

(y/n)'s breath hitches when he curls his hand to her hair and twirls a strand, toying with it. She twisted her head away from his hold, trying to control her beating heart. Just what the fuck was happening!??? Is this really douma!? Upper moon two!?

"i am not a pet!" (y/n) snaps at him. Although she's widely uncomfortable with everything about this, she doubts her words reached his thick skull, because he was somehow busy admiring her.

(y/n) twitched her fingers and obviously he sensed her movement and sought her arm, pinning it above her head. She nearly gasped at his frigid grasp at her wrist, flinching at the intensity of his hold.

(y/n) squirms. He's going to snap her bones into two. It hurts. His grip was tight and fuck..maybe she was turned on a bit from how hot the situation seemed.

Too busy in lala-land, the foreign girl didn't see the way his face leans closer to hers, enraptured at her lovely expressions. He later ceases his death grip, lowering her hand before gingerly stroking the bruising area with fake sorrow.

"sorry about that, darling." He chirped, happiness returned to his features as if he did not hurt (y/n) seconds ago, "you were trying to reach for your...blade??" He tilts his head in confusion when he saw she had no weapon on her person. Maybe it was just natural instinct.

(y/n) took this opportunity to raise her hands and from there, she caught douma in her grasp. The upper moon furrowed his brows when he realizes he couldn't move at all. He darts his rainbow eyes to hers, "sorry, miss. Elsa, but i have no intentions of being eaten by you!" with much concentration, she made him slice his own limbs off first starting with his left arm then to his legs. She then made him chop his own head off, leaving him in pieces.

Douma was shell-shocked.

(y/n) took this opportunity to get the fuck outta there, "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" She gave him the finger before scurrying out of the building as fast as she can. She was hightailing out of that village!

TAISHO SECRETS
. douma smelled (y/n)'s delicious scent and blood.
. douma is intrigued by (y/n)'s odd ability.
. douma was pleasantly surprised to find out (y/n) was a foreigner.
. douma was going to lock (y/n) up in his paradise where he can see all her emotions just for him.
. douma was going to follow (y/n) but the sunrise was in the horizon.

a/n: enjoy!