21

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🌠
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Luz floating in a pool of dark-colored water. "Huh?" Luz opens her eyes, realizing she is in the In Between Realm. She stands up and looks around, then looks up, noticing a figure walking far above her.

The figure pants, then stops to catch their breath. The figure then continues walking, notices Luz, and waves at her. Luz raises her hand, with a puzzled look on her face.

She is then suddenly pulled downwards into the water. Over at the Demon Realm, Amity successfully pulls Luz out from the portal, causing them both to fall backwards.

Y/n, Willow, Amity, Camila, and Gus looking at camera with a worried expression on their faces. "Luz!" Amity screamed in worried tone.

The quartet and Hunter looking down at Luz, with Amity helping Luz to sit up. The portal disappears behind them.

"You were in there for so long, w-we thought you got stuck behind! Are you... hurt anywhere?" Amity places her hand below Luz's chin. "I'm... I- I'm fine." Luz gently grabs Amity's hand and puts it down.

"I... saw something or... someone. But it was probably just in my head." Luz said as she starts to stand up. "Any sign of...him?"

"Oh, come on! It's not like a swarm of ghosts will inexplicably appear if you say his name! ...I think. Anyway, if Belos was here, he's long gone now." Hunter shouted as he started to walk away.

"Well, he better stay out of our way. This mama's hungry for vengeance!" Camila squints angrily. "Now THAT is a fight I'd watch!" Gus smiles.

~~~~~~
Cut to the sextet walking down a path through the forest. They look around in bewilderment. Willow pokes out from behind a tree. "Okay, everyone, coast is clear. Hmm?" Willow notices some red grass nearby.

"Oh, hello, red grass! I've missed you!" Willow whispers. "I can't talk for long, we're on a mission to save the Boiling Isles." Y/n looked at red grass right next to them where flowers with eyeballs.

Behind Willow, Gus uses illusion magic to make two red grass fairies appear beside her.
"Willow's back, hooray!" Red grass fairies cheered.

The fairies hug Willow, causing her to laugh in excitement. Y/n laughed as she collected the flowers. "These flowers are great for making a potion!"

Hunter sees this and smiles, but a chirping sound grabs his attention which reminds him of Flapjack, and he immediately looks above. On a tree branch nearby, a red bird can be seen cleaning its feathers. It then takes out its head and flies away.

Gus looking at Willow playing with the fairies happily, with Amity, Camila, and Luz walking towards them. Hunter becomes irritated and groans.

"We don't have time for potion, "red grass" or... i-illusions!" Hunter starts striding. "Belos had a head start, so we should keep moving until we find him!"