1

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Y/n's POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up from my beautiful slumber. 'Titan, why do I have to be awake right now?!' I thought before I heard my mom call out my name. "Y/N!!! WAKE UP!! You're gonna be late for school!!!" she yelled as I turned to my side tale.

To see my clock that it was only 7:28. "Mom! You're talking about yourself again! School doesn't start until 8:00!!" "OH. MY. TITAN, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Mom screams as I hear her start running towards the door as she slams the door.

I sighed before getting up using the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and go into my closet to grab my uniform to change into.

I go downstairs to see my other mom in the kitchen I sit down at the table. "Momma?" I say. My Momma places a plate of food in front of me. "Sorry, sweetie, but I have a meeting right now! My stupid coworker just called!" she quickly says as she starts to put on her shoes.

"Calcifer will take you to school!" she says as she squats down and kisses my forehead. "love you!" She ran out the door before I could say I love you back.

I finished my food at 7:34. I grabbed my bag that was right next to the front door, walked outside, and locked the front door. Calcifer was sitting on top of the mailbox waiting for me. Calcifer is my Momma's palisman. He is a beautiful blue/green peacock.

"Okay, Calcifer, let's go to school," I said, as he transformed into his staff form. I quickly got on and we started flying towards school. As soon as I saw the school, I landed in front of the doors.

Calcifer returned to his normal form and started flying away. "See you, back at home!" I yelled.

I walked through the doors and immediately saw Augustus. I walked towards him and said, "Morning, Augustus. Is that a new magazine you have?" "Yes! And did you know?" Augustus showed me the magazine. "That humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth?!"

"No, I did not know that, ╹⁠▽⁠╹" I said. "Come on, let's go find Willow and show her!" "Okay," I said as he started leading the way.
~~~~

Author's POV:

Willow stops at a locker, tickling it to make it open its mouth and give her her books. Gus reading a magazine bumps into her.

"Hmm?" Willow hummed. "Augustus! You have to watch out where you're going! Sorry Willow.." Y/n apologized to him. "It's okay-"

"Willow, you would not believe humans," Gus says. "Humans? Psh- I haven't seen any!! What!?" Willow stuttered. Gus shows her the magazine. "Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic."

"Actually, it's for storing treats!" Luz says. He and Y/n look confused and stare at the pot.

"Okay, Augustus. Y/n. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool. Willow said. "I can be spool- I mean, cool!" Gus stammered as Y/n nodded in agreement.