22

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🌠
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Luz, Amity, Hunter, Y/n, Willow, Gus, Camila, Stringbean, Ghost, Clover and Emmiline on the platform inside of the Titan's skull. The platform suddenly starts to shake, surprising everyone.

Ghost hisses as the platform from further away, and then fades to Gus, Y/n Willow and Hunter.

Pink strings drop down from above and wrap around their arms. "Huh?" The kids gets pulled up by the strings. Y/n, Willow and Gus gasp and scream as this is happening, with Y/n briefly reaching upward to keep hold of Hunter's hand.

Camila, Ghost, Clover and Emmiline getting pulled up by similar pink strings. Camila cries out as she hugs the palismen tight.

"Mamá!" Luz screamed as the pink strings wrap around Amity and pull her up as well, causing her to cry out in surprise.

Luz tries to reach her left arm out towards Amity. "Amity!" Luz yelled. A bright flash suddenly appears behind Luz.

She turns around to look at it, and she closes her eyes as the flash is too bright. When the flash fades, the entrance to the In Between Realm appears.

"What happened?"

Luz tries to reach the portal. Titan echoing. "Hey!" "We were just about to enter the Archives..." Luz said. "HEY!" Titan echoing. "We were just about to rescue Eda and King..." Luz exclaimed. "Luz the human!"

The Titan's eyes and nose, with the Titan still alive. A creature resembling Hooty can be seen coming out of his right eye socket. "You have to wake up!"

Once the flash fades, Luz's eyes then shot open. The sound of heartbeat thumping can be heard in the background. Luz inside the throne room of the Emperor's Castle. She is sitting on Belos' throne and wearing his outfit. Above her, the heart can be seen beating.

Luz sits up from the throne of the castle, clutching her head as she grunts. "How did I get here?" Luz looks down and notices that she is wearing Belos' outfit.

Luz gasped, then yells out in fright and falls backwards, landing on the ground in a sitting position. She then looks up at the throne.

"What is this? Is- is this a dream?" Luz said as Stringbean appears from behind Luz and bites on her ear and squeaks. Luz cries out in pain. "Ow! Stringbean, it's you! You sweet little power noodle. I'm so happy to see you. Are Mamá and the others okay?"

Stringbean floats towards Luz's hands as she carries the palisman in her palms. Stringbean squeaks apologetically in response to Luz's question. Luz looks to her right worriedly.