3

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Willow, Y/n and Gus!" Luz runs up to them. "Heya, friends! Wait, what's wrong? Who hurt my babies?!" "Them." Willow points to a food stand. Skara and Cat are laughing.

The former throws chips in the latter's mouth while Amity is staring at a potion and Boscha is watching them.

"Amity's having a moonlight conjuring and invited everyone but me!" Willow said. "And she keeps posting about it on her Penstagram account!" Gus summons his scroll and opens Amity's Penstagram post of her and her friends posing.

"'It's conjuring night! No dorks allowed'? What a jerk!" Luz yelled as scowls for a second. "What's a moonlight conjuring?" Luz asked.

"Well, You go and spend the night at someone's house, telling stories, playing games!" Y/n explained. "Like a slumber party! We have those!" Luz exclaimed.

Y/n summons her scroll. "Then you bring something to life with moon magic!" Luz pauses and says. "Like a weird slumber party!" "Y/n, Gus and I have never been to one. You need at least four people and-"

"I'm four people-I mean, we're four people, and we're way better than them!" Luz exclaimed. Boscha laughs as they all approach. "Sorry, you couldn't get an invite to the conjuring, Willow. Only real witches allowed."

Amity sighs. "Leave her alone. It's not her fault she was born without talent." They all leave.

Willow growls, several vines from the ground. "Whoa." Luz slaps the tallest vine, and hugs Willow. "Don't waste your time getting thorny over them. 'Cause we're gonna have our own moonlight conjuring!"

"Are you serious?! This was on my bucket list." Gus pulls it out and checks it off. "After owning a real human bucket!" Y/n laughed.
"That's a really weird thing to want, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'll go tell Eda."

She runs to get Eda. "Eda, Gus, Y/n Willow and I are gonna do a moonlight conjuring and stick it to Amity. So can we-" Eda holds up her hand. "Not tonight, I'm going out." Eda grabs her staff and starts walking.

"I need you to watch the house, I have many precious objects in there." "Like me! Whoa!"
Eda picks King up by his collar. "You're coming with me. I need an extra pair of eyes looking out for pickpockets, and an extra pair of hands in case I want to pickpocket."

"Pickpocket!"

"Then, maybe they can come to the house and-" "No! Besides, conjurings are dumb; sitting in a circle holding hands. Pft. It's like magic for babies." Eda said as she walked away. "But-"

Y/n, Willow, and Gus run up to her. "Luz! What did Eda say?" Willow asked. "So... guys..." "Oh, look!" Gus points upwards. "The moon is rising into place. And the celestial powers only align once a year!"