12

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Okay, first day back after the petrification ceremony. Just be chill." Luz pushes the door open and is seen by Y/n, Willow, and Gus. They run towards each other screaming happily.

Luz tears up. "Oh my gosh!"
The reunited trio hugs. Gus's voice is noticeably deeper. "Luz! You're okay!" Luz notices Gus is taller. "Whoa, Gus! Did I uh, miss a birthday or something?" Gus shrugs. "Witch puberty."

"I can't thank you guys enough for helping me and Eda at the conformatorium," Luz said. "That's cool, I just hope it helps Eda learn my name. She keeps calling me Goops."

"Hey, Goops!"

Gus dejected. "It's already spreading..." Y/n pats his back.

"Hey, Luz," Amity said. "Amity!" Luz exclaimed.

'In celebration of your return, I've brought you a homemade fairy pie." Amity said. "Oh, wow! That sounds so-" The fairy pie, which is filled with still alive screaming fairies. Luz disgusted expression. "...Good..."

"The ingredients are... very fresh." Amity looks away blushing. "Thank you." Luz takes the pie. "You know, after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy."

Sounds coming through the school PA system. "You can't just barge in here!" "Yes, we can. We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Y/n L/n, Willow Park, and Augustus Porter, report to Principal Bump's office now! And you too, Amity!"

"Mom?!"

~~~~~~
Cuts to Principal Bump's office. Odalia and Alador flank Principal Bump while the kids are sitting in front of them. "The abomination situation, the destruction of detention, the rampage of grom."

Y/n, Willow, and Gus have looks of worry on their faces, Luz looks confused and Amity angrily looks to the side, arms crossed. "These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexside students, including our daughter."

Amity shoots her a deadly glare. "So, the PCA has decided to... " She notices Alador trying to touch Frewin's moving tail and clears her throat.

"Oh, right. Um, these four are bad influences and must be executed." Amity, Luz, Y/n, Willow, and Gus gasp. "Ahem, I mean expelled." "What?!"

Amity stares at her mother furiously. Odalia through Amity's necklace. "Take this as a lesson, mittens. A Blight always upholds their end of the deal." Amity gasps then backs down with a dejected look.