8

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

In the cafeteria in Hexside. Gus is looking at a corkboard titled "WHO TO INTERVIEW". "Hey there, detective. Are you solving a crime or about to commit one?" Luz said.

"Sadly, this is one problem crime can't solve. My interview for journalism class is due tomorrow! I'm supposed to choose someone 'interesting, accomplished, and noteworthy.' People aren't meant to be all those things! Curse your need for perfection, Gus!" Gus explained.

"Okay buddy, okay," Luz said as Y/n gave Gus apple blood. "So, Willow-whoa. Are you okay?" Willow sweating. "When did it get so hot" Willow drinks water and exhales steam. She pours herself another cup, then just douses herself with the pitcher, releasing more steam.

Y/n slightly moved away from her. Not wanting to get wet.

Gus sips more apple blood, looking confused, while Y/n and Luz look concerned. Steam comes out of Willow's ears as she cleans her glasses. When she puts them back on, her pupils dilate until her eyes are completely black. "Uhh, hi! I'm Willow! Remind me of your names?"

"This is serious journalism, Willow. Clowning around will get you nowhere." Gus said. "I'm-I'm serious! Who-who are you?" Willow panicked. "I'll admit, this amnesia spin has piqued my interest," Gus said. "Y/n, Gus, it really seems like she's forgotten us like her memory is-" Luz gasps.

"Like her memory is gone!"

~~~~~~
Cut to photo class as Y/n, Gus and Luz run in, Willow walking drunkenly behind them. "Hexside Free Press! What's going on here." Gus said. Luz gasps. Amity is desperately trying to blow out the flames. She notices the others. "...Hi." "You destroyed Willow's memories?!"

"I-I saved as many as I could!" She holds up the picture of Willow's awkward hair phase, another one behind it. An ember burns both of them to ash. Amity and Luz watch the ashes fall. "Ugh! Why would they make memories so flammable!?"

Willow giggles, wiggling her fingers. "Have I always had this crazy thing?" Slaps her face gently. "Blap, blap!" Y/n ran to Willow and put her arms around her shoulders. "Eeee, heee, heee, I can tell we're gonna be good friends!" Willow exclaimed.

~~~~~
Cut to the Owl House. Amity looking around. "So, this is the Owl House?" "Yup!" "And you... sleep here?" Amity asked. "When the night critters allow me to," Luz said. "So, you set Willow's memories on fire and erased everything. Even minor damage can have huge effects!" Eda explained.

Willow walks into the couch where King is sleeping. "Ahh, a chair for sitting!" Willow flops face front onto the couch, does a handstand while trying to sit, and then flops upside down. "Yep, her brain's burned up real good. Damage like that can change everything about a person. Willow may never be the same." Eda explained.