17

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Flashback

A young Gus runs inside a classroom and sits down dejectedly. "You've done it again, Augustus. Why does this keep happening?"

He bangs his head accidentally on the desk behind him, and a book from above hits him. "Ow!"

His eyes turn blue. "Oh, no. No, no, not this!" Illusions of the two students who he encountered earlier escape from behind him and he projects a wide illusion of the forest as the two students approach him.

Orange-haired student illusion laughs. "Aww, the poor wittle baby got his feewings hurt!"

Dark-haired student illusion "Talent can't make up for gullibility." The two laugh at Gus, making him feel more dejected.

Just then, they hear another voice, attempting to communicate with Gus. "Um- Hello there!" An abomination waves slowly at Gus; its hand suddenly melts, revealing the bone of a finger.

Someone chuckles and reveals themselves from another desk; it turns out to be a younger Willow and younger Y/n.

"Sorry, I-I was trying to be funny, but, I just ended up being horrifying. I.. thought we was the only one that hid here." Willow said. Y/n grabs her shoulder.

"Uh, who's that?" "You might as well just do their homework now! Get it over with!" Gus covers his face. "Go away!" He yelled. "Are you talking to us?" Willow said confused as she turned to Y/n with a confused look.

"All of you!" Gus moves his hands up to his head in distress.

Willow smiles as she and Y/n push through the illusion and sit beside Gus. "Hey. Sometimes I get wrapped up in my own thoughts too. But my dads taught me a little trick to quiet the voices." She starts inhaling, her hands counting from 1 to four, and exhaling as her hands count back to 1.

Gus follows the second time, and after, his eyes turn normal again. The illusions start to disappear.

"Huh? No, no, I don't wanna go!" He yelled out. The dark-haired student scream as they disappear and the wide illusion disappears. The classroom returns to normal.

"I'm Willow." She offers her hand to him; he takes it. "Augustus." The two shake hands. "And this is Y/n," Willow said as she touched her cheek with her own Y/n blushed.