"Mamá, I... I know I shouldn't have left. I never meant to lie, but I had to stay, and... and it wasn't because I..." Luz gets cut off by Camila hugging her. "Hey. Hey. We'll have time to talk later. I'm just so happy you're home."

"Yeah. I'm home." Luz looks at Willow and Amity inside her room, the latter comforting the former as she undoes her braids.

"But they're not..."
~~~~~~

A montage occurs of time passing with events: the kids goes back to the old house, begin refurbishing it and setting up portal schematics.

Luz puts together a coming out video and shows it to her mother, who happily accepts her and Amity's relationship.

Luz and her friends get new clothes while Vee chooses a new human form to take.

Hunter has a mental breakdown due to his hair growing out enough to remind him of Belos and he attempts to hastily cut it, which gets Y/n's attention.

"Do you want some help?" Y/n chuckled a little. Hunter blush but nodded slowly. Y/n walk towards him and grab the scissors from his hands and started cutting off his hair.

"You know could have told me that you were cutting your hair I would have helped earlier." Y/n exclaimed softly as she smiled.

"Y-yeah, sorry, I-I thought you were too busy..." Hunter stuttered. "No need to apologize..." Y/n assured him.

A couple of minutes later. "And...Done! so what do you think of it?" Y/n hands him a mirror. "I love it! Thanks N/n!" "You're welcome Hunt!"

They stop with everything and look at each other, they never give each other nickname before they started laughing.

When the gang attempt to test a portal, it briefly breaches the In Between Realm before exploding, which depresses Luz.

Y/n, Amity, Gus, Willow, and Hunter offer Camila some Demon Realm cuisine much to Luz and Camila's shock and disgust.

Luz and Vee show everyone the non-boiling rain with Willow taking an interest in photography.

Luz becomes homesick for the Boiling Isles and her surrogate family with her egg showing no signs of hatching despite her incubating it; she also has to go back to school.

~~~~
Amity, Gus, Hunter, Vee, and Willow are hanging out together in the abandoned shed, which they have remodeled.

Flapjack's hopping around, the other palismen are sleeping, and Willow takes a picture while everyone else looks down at a tablet. Y/n, Amity, Gus, Hunter, and Vee trilling R's "Am I doing this right?" Gus mumbling.

"Tres tristes tigres comen en tres tristes platos de trigo." Vee said. "Perfecto! You're our top student!"

"Hmm. I was the top student once."

Flapjack begins pecking at the floor. "Oh, he's still doing that, huh?" Y/n asked Hunter.
"He won't tell me what he's looking for." Hunter exclaimed.

Camila enters the shack. "Hi! Ooh! I like what you've done with the place. No more exposed nails or possum nests. But this still confuses me." Camila motions to a painting of Hooty on the door.

"Yeah. He still confuses us too." Willow exclaimed. Gus waving, "Hola Camila. We're learning Spanish from this scary owl app." "Hoot hoot! Practice every day, or I'll appear in your nightmares!"

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to pick Luz up from school. Pop quiz! ¿Como se dice eso en español?" (How do you say that in Spanish?)

Hunter quickly got up. "Oh, oh! Uh..." inhales and tries to speak Spanish but fails. "Voy a recoger a Luz de la escuela." Vee exclaimed. (I am going to pick up Luz from school.)