EPILOGUE

Jeongguk gently pushes in the rest of his first finger, waiting for the male to adjust to the feeling.

When he hums signing that he is okay, he starts pushing it in and out, curling it.

Taehyung suddenly moans loudly, "T─there, right there. Please don't stop."

"Hm? Right here?" The devil smirks, massaging that particular spot.

"Nghh, more.." The angel exclaims, causing the other to push in a second digit, earning yet another moan.

He starts moving them together, spreading them, opening and loosening the other up. A thin layer of sweat is coating Taehyung's skin by now, hands trembling in need.

"I can't wait anymore, Jeongguk. Please─"

"Please, what?" Jeongguk pushes him, having to withhold himself from not just jumping the boy already.

"Please fuck me." Taehyung whispers, staring straight into his eyes.

"That's more like it." He grins, hands gripping the angel's hips and effortlessly turning him around to switch his position.

He forces his hips up and his head down, enters his fingers inside of him again to double check before he shuffles closer, grips his length and presses it against his rim.

He moves it around, ever so slightly pushing in the head but proceeds to pull back out, testing the angel's patience.

When he pushes in again, the angel is quicker than him and moves his ass down, taking him in all the way.

He gasps, tears in his eyes and the man behind him slaps his cheeks as to punish him for his impatience.

"Fucking Hell, pretty. Taking me so well."

Taehyung moans, fists clenching and gripping nothing as he tries to adjust to the feeling.

"So full.." A tear runs down his cheek and the man hadn't even started moving yet.

Jeongguk caresses his back up and down, gripping his waist after and he bends over him to bite and suckle on his earshell.

"You feel so good, angel. You're so tight." He groans, giving him a sudden harsh thrust.

"A─Ah..!" Taehyung is afraid his mind left him because he feels as if he's in another dimension.

Jeongguk starts moving his hips, gradually picking up his pace.

"Angel? Are you still with me?" He voices, noticing the boy had gone awfully quiet.

He turns him back around and enters him yet again with one sharp thrust, glancing up to look at his face.

He sucks in a loud breath at the sight─ tears rolling down his cheeks from the immense pleasure and his eyes have turned to their natural snowy white colour as if he finds himself in such a deep headspace he is barely even there.

"Holy fuck.." The devil groans, hips starting to move and slap against Taehyung's skin at an inhumanly speed.

He crashes his mouth against the boy's, grinning in delight when he feels him struggle to kiss back, panting for air.

The angel's nails dig into his skin, leaving bloody red marks behind whilst he pulls him flush against himself.

"Nghh! Jeongguk!" He moans, throwing his head back.

"Here, pretty. Right here." The man retorts, gripping his chin and watching as his eyes turn back to brown.

He leans forward and sucks on his soft cheek, bites at his jawline and kisses his neck all whilst the boy tugs and grips away at his hair.

"'M─ I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moans against his hot skin, barely able to contain himself.

"No, you're gonna hold it in, pretty." Jeongguk commands, setting a newfound pace even rougher and quicker than the previous one.

This time Taehyung completely loses his voice, fully surrendering to the male above of him.

He can feel the devil's cock pulsing and twitching inside of him, indicating his upcoming orgasm.

"Come for me, my little angel." He instructs, giving a last memorable and insanely amazing thrust before pushing in as far as he can go─ spilling inside of him with a loud moan.

Taehyung's entire body erupts in tingles, flushes hot and his vision goes white when he ejaculates the moment he got permission to do so.

The feeling of Jeongguk releasing inside of him draws a weak moan out of him, his sight slowly coming back.

Their chests heave up and down whilst trying to regain their breath.

Jeongguk airily chuckles, humming with a vibration that sends goosebumps all over Taehyung's skin. He topples over, lazily kissing and sucking the angel's shoulder while the boy holds him close.

"That was.." Taehyung starts, but Jeongguk finishes it for him,

"Fucking amazing."  He nods in response, tiredness consuming him.

"I'm mad at myself for not giving in earlier." The angel softly giggles, and Jeongguk laughs.

"You're here now, and that's more than enough for me." He answers, wrapping his arms around him in content, not ever planning on letting him go.

A comfortable silence takes over and Taehyung's thoughts start to wander.

A stupid smile takes over his lips as he thinks about the board─ he doesn't even have to check to know whether he dropped the last rank and now finds himself in the dead zone.

After these last actions, he's certain he would've been casted out to spend the rest of his eternity in Hell.

He grins, fingers playing with the devil's dark locks.

So he reckons it's a good thing he is already there.

─── THE END ───