Prologue - 009:Bigger the Better

Knowing there was only one way to confirm your suspicions, you turned to the one place that could provide the evidence – Pornhub. Took a deep breath and deftly hit the power button on your computer, launching the browser and navigating to a discreetly named "Research Material" folder filled with bookmarks to your go-to adult websites.

With just 4GB of RAM and an excruciatingly slow internet connection, the anticipation was killing you. Once the "Athletes" category was selected,you didn't hesitate to drop your pants and get down to business. The so-called 'athletes' on the screen were nothing more than actresses playing dress-up for views, decked out in tacky, low-budget sportswear.

Her artificial lips and contrived performances somehow made yourself fully in the grip of adolescent hormones raging through your body.

The stimuli eliciting a rush of adrenaline weren't the explicit videos and images on your computer screen. No, the true spectacle was the Thüringer Rostbratwurst. It had taken on the likeness of those slender balloons clowns twist into various animals at fairs, growing longer and thicker by the moment. Observing this peculiar metamorphosis was, unexpectedly, more intriguing than the adult content before you.

" Holy shit, it's huge! And not just ordinarily so—it's bigger than those alpha males with their visible assets I've seen in some hardcore stuff."

Your gaze was drawn to the colossal object before you, a novel sense of superiority blossomed within, feeling a pride that was utterly foreign to you. You almost come, left hand furiously stroking at a blistering pace near the glans.Whether due to the effects of magic or simply the exhilaration of the moment, the pleasures coursing through you seemed far more intense than ever before.

Driven by this overpowering bliss, the pace of your left hand's motion accelerated. In no time at all, your penis began to quiver from base to tip, the urethra expelling five thick, copious streams of white semen. The volume was immense and the distance it covered impressive, nearly blanketing the entire computer screen.

You slouched comfortably in your computer chair, reveling in the post-ejaculate emptiness.

It was an unfamiliar feeling, unlike anything you had experienced before.

With a sudden bang, a sound you were beginning to recognize all too well.

"So, how do you like the upgrade? I even boosted the capabilities of your crown jewels. Now your swimmers should be top-notch," the elf said, deliberately stifling a laugh.

Unabashed by the stark nakedness of your lower half, you were still lost in the captivating afterglow that left you utterly enraptured.It's safe to say you were more than pleased with your new dick.

Noticing Jacob's lack of response, the Djinni kept up his playful banter: " You really should show Emma the new and improved you. If Emma got a glimpse of this, she'd be totally spellbound, and your wish would be as good as granted. Then I could bow out, mission accomplished, and finally enjoy my freedom!"

Jacob caught himself wondering, "I didn't see Emma at school today. Maybe she hasn't come back yet?"

Perhaps it was the Kenja Time that made him sentimental, drawing a line of thought from Emma to the unfortunate Aiden. The vibrant young man from just the night before was now reduced to nothing more than a cold cadaver.

"Even though the Djinni really did make my willy bigger, and it doesn't seem to have any negative effects, I still can't trust this blob of purple air. Aiden's death is too fishy. I may have disliked that basketball freak, but I didn't want to see him dead. Thinking about it logically, Emma wouldn't suddenly switch her affections from Aiden to me just because my dick got bigger! She's probably immersed in tremendous grief right now. But is it possible she and Aiden were just in it for the physical stuff, with no real emotions involved?

There's too much for me to think about, but this must be the best chance I'll get to pursue Emma, now that my main competition is out of the picture - I feel like there's some connection to me, and I really want to know the truth, or it will haunt me for life. And finally there's the Djinni - that frightening form he took shows he can't be any good. Now I can't take the ring off, he appears whenever he wants, I have no privacy.According to him, if I win Emma, he should regain his freedom and disappear."

After regaining senses, you felt a bit sheepish as you pulled your underwear and pants back on.

You turned to the Djinni and said, "About Aiden's death, I was thinking we could hit up his funeral together and try to figure out what really went down... And as for Emma, I guess I've got to dig deep and find the courage to deal with that on my own. To be honest, I've had a crush on her for a long time."

That was the first time you had confessed your true feelings for Emma to someone else. The enlargement of your genitals had awakened your masculine confidence, and you felt you had a real shot this time.

Jacob continued, "Djinni, er, ring—what should I call you? Things have been so chaotic these past few days, and we haven't really talked properly. Plus, you mentioned you're stuck on my finger unless things work out with Emma, right?"

demeanor shifted to something more solemn as he answered, "From the instant I was summoned by you, this constant whisper was drumming through my consciousness, insisting: 'Grant the wish of the one before you, and regain your freedom.'

It echoed in my head, that voice, repeating its doctrine thousands, millions of times. I couldn't focus on anything else, just taking in that relentless command. By the time I snapped out of it and saw you, it all happened in the blink of an eye. It's hard to say if you can grasp this—that blink for you is what, a second? A tenth of one? To me, it was an eternity; I felt the distortion of time, my mind drifting through the cosmos while my body remained on Earth. Can you relate to that feeling? That voice was like a tormentor, endlessly brainwashing me.

When I saw you, saw my connection to the ring, I understood what had happened. And there was that voice, or rather the influence of that mysterious, powerful magic - i it had wiped my memories, stripped me of my will, and transformed me into a magical being bound to serve and fulfill wishes."

Jacob analyzed silently: "There's sadness in his words. Djinni has shown real emotion, which surprises me. My lingering distrust of him seems to have lessened somewhat, and I'm inclined to believe what he's said."

Djinni went on, "I did as you asked and beefed up your little brother, hell I'm still trapped in this ring, meaning your wish - to be in a relationship with Emma - hasn't come true. Djinni, magic - none of them are all powerful. Everything in this world operates under some kind of rules.

You wished to date Emma, but what did that mean to you? Just going out? Sex? Everlasting love? Only you truly know your deepest desires. So I can only assist you in this - ultimately, you'll have to strive for it yourself, that's my conclusion.

As for my name, my past is still a blur.

If beings like me sealed within objects are referred to as djinni in your world, then sure, call me Djinni. Genie ,Djinni, Jesus Chad, Brad Pitt of the 90s - it matters not. Names are just tags. To me, what counts is the essence of one's being and the freedom to choose."

You're surprised again, having expected Djinni to toss out some grand fantasy novel name and brag about it.

Jacob pondered the sprite's words: "What is it I really want...that's complicated, but I really do like Emma, I like her so much I want her all to myself..."

Jacob didn't voice his inner thoughts, simply saying "Well, I can't think of a better name either..."

Silence fell.

You're in awe of the sprite's sincere answers and understanding of magic, and can't immediately think of how to continue the conversation. The Djinni seems to be waiting for you to say more.

The atmosphere grows awkward.

His expression was slightly disappointed, as if there was still something important he wanted to say.

Djinni spoke up to defuse the awkwardness: "You must be exhausted today. Get some good rest."

You nodded obediently. Climbing into bed, mind was still swirling with confusion and thoughts, especially with the emotional and psychological turbulence of the past few days—unease, excitement, fear, worry, panic, elation... Your spirit was taxing your body. Now reassured that Aiden's death was unrelated to you, a great weight lifted, you soon fell asleep.