Prologue - 004:The True Meaning of Pathetic

As evening set in, the lights switched on automatically according to the preset timer, leaving the academic buildings and gymnasiums dark and lifeless. The only areas left unchecked were the track and the spectator stands.

With the lights off in that section, all that was visible from a distance were the outlines of the structures.After the principal, always eager to cause trouble for students, had also left, there was nothing but shadows and silence.

"All right, if I can't find anything here, it's time to head home," Jacob thought. " I've had the creeps this whole time. Something about over there feels off, especially that pit. They wouldn't be daring enough to jump down there and mess around, would they?"

With conflicting feelings, you proceeded with caution, though your thoughts kept drifting back to Williams and Brown.

As you neared the wooden and metal constructed bleachers, whispered voices could be heard from somewhere, mixed intermittently with laughter. Your hands began to tremble slightly, your heart rate instantly soaring back to the same voyeuristic levels as in the bathroom, causing a mild ache in your chest.

You took careful steps forward, not daring to make the slightest sound.

The voices became clearer with each step. Peering around the corner of the spectator stands with caution, the scene that unfolded wasn't the answers you wanted:

There sat Emma, perched on Aiden's lap, her hands tenderly framing his face as they kissed passionately. They were completely absorbed in one another, their tongues dancing together in one instant, then being playfully captured by the other's mouth, the gentle sounds of their kisses filling the air.

Rather than disappointment or heartbroken, you felt more inclined to stand there watching the couple secretly. For a brief moment, you contemplated bursting out to confront Aiden, but that anger was quick to dissipate. You wondered if Emma would kiss you with the same fervor if you were better looking than him, taller, or even wealthier.

Jacob's face was clouded with distress: " They're together, even if I didn't see proof today, I could've guessed. I just didn't want to accept it. Remembering the way Emma looks at him...if I rush out now, I'll just embarrass myself more. Ah, I'm not just a loser, but a fool too."

"That is it ," Jacob repeatedly persuaded himself in mind, "Let's go."

You could not move, as both his body and the beastly part of your brain craved for more to happen.

Due to the recent insane lovemaking between the Sergeant and Mrs Williams, leaving you wanting more, your body responded way more faster. Watching Emma slowly sway her slender waist, your penis instantly hardened like steel.

This forbidden spectacle was stirring a sense of taboo within you, and you realized this was the hardest you've ever been in your life—far surpassing the voyeurism at the peephole earlier and even surpassing the various peculiar and exotic adult videos found on the internet.

Aiden's hand slipped beneath her clothing, wandering over her form with a sense of urgency. The two were like tinder and spark, and in a flash, Emma's shirt was lifted, revealing the alluring hint of her waistline.

This wasn't the first time you'd seen Emma's trim midsection; she often wore tight, cropped athletic wear during practice, her healthy and toned body drawing many admiring glances.

But in this moment, Emma was with Aiden and Aiden alone.

Aiden's breathing turned choppy, growing faster with his escalating desire. He blazed a trail with his lips from Emma's navel up to her right breast, then nudged her soft pink bra aside with his forehead. His eager tongue lavished attention on her nipple, teasing it into a lollipop. Emma, swept up in the rush of pleasure from her sensitive spot, kept her arms looped around his neck. She alternated between whispering kisses on Aiden's ear and gently nipping at his shoulder.

Emma's lower was soaking wet that panties slightly dampened. Aiden's excitement had become uncontrollable, and after adjusting the angle, he thrust deeply, the entire process smooth and unhindered. The two of them fitting together seamlessly.

A soft "ah" escaped Emma's lips as her face tensed with pleasure. Her hands clung to his neck, and her hips slowly moved up and down, ensuring the vaginal fluid would repeatedly wet Aiden's hot gun.

The fiery flames of impulsive desire engulfed your entire body.Your right hand clutched the metal railing of the spectator stand for support as you leaned out, covertly observing the couple's intimate exchange. Meanwhile, your left hand, almost with a will of its own, began to stroke up and down.

Emma quickened the tempo of her hips and waist, wriggling in a rhythm that was unmistakably her own. Not long after, he delivered a light smack to Emma's peach, which prompted her to anchor her feet firmly against the wooden planks of the spectator stand. She then began executing deep squats, utilizing the full length on each occasion to ensure that every push was thorough, moving from the very tip of glans to the base.

The collision of flesh against flesh, the friction between young gun and Juices, and the continuous intertwining moans melded into a raw symphony.This two young pair exerted every inch of their bodies in an effort to pleasure each other and themselves. The girl you've harbored a secret crush on was lost in an unparalleled sexual experience.

In the next moment, Aiden reached a point of no return, the crescendo of his arousal overtaking him. With a swift motion, he withdrew his sticky dick, and with urgency, ejaculating a copious amount of jizz onto her abdomen.

Emma's yearning had yet to be quenched. She pressed her clit firmly against Aiden's phallus which, defying expectation, quickly renewed its vigor and stood impressively erect once again. Using the slipperiness that had trickled down her body as lubrication, she continued to ride him.The waves of pleasure were both physical and mental, amplifying her moans until she reached a peak, releasing an indescribable sound of satisfaction.

Afterward, they exchanged longing looks, their eyes lingering before they both broke into silly, contented smiles.

In the moment of Emma hit her peak, hidden in the shadows, your cock ejaculated.Tears and semen silently flowed down together. A profound sense of emptiness devoured the fleeting pleasure of orgasm and no amount of dopamine could bring back the sense of joy.

"What the fuck I am doing?" Jacob didn't even realize he was crying until a teardrop touched his lips, the salty taste triggering a wave of despair.

In this unique moment, you came face to face with the true meaning of "pathetic."