Prologue - 008:Secrets, Misunderstanding, and Magic

Navigating your way home involved a series of evasive maneuvers, trying not to draw attention. However, your exaggerated actions ended up catching the eyes of many onlookers.

Finally at home, you sat gasping on the bed, legs burning with lactic acid from the all-out run back. Sweat from fear and exertion dripped heavily down your forehead, neck and back.

Sitting there, you flailed your arms manically at the air, blaming Aiden's death on the Djinni, then tried yanking the ring off your finger with all your might.

No matter how hard you pulled, it wouldn't budge. In a frenzy, you bit down hard on it with your teeth. With a loud bang, a beam shot out from the ring, as if vomited out from your mouth since you held on.

Overjoyed and heedless of the nauseating revulsion, you finally cracked a long-lost smile, as if salvation had come. Love or hate, you could no longer distinguish.

The Djinni's expression was bleary with sleep, his eyes half-lidded as if he'd just woken up. He drawled, "Where'd you see your dentist, huh? Impressive bite strength."

"Did you grant my wish last night? Did you kill Aiden?" Jacob shouted, too riled up to remember the whole town was interested.

A mix of fear and excitement welled up as you awaited an desperately wanted answer.

The Djinni didn't seem to grasp the question, replying nonchalantly, " Huh? Emma's boyfriend? You wanted him dead, did you? You didn't specify that last night."

Confusion struck you - it felt like he was toying with words.

This enraged Jacob and continued yelling,"I got to school and the teacher said Aiden is dead! Who else would randomly kill him but you?"

The Djinni suddenly grew serious, angered by Jacob's attitude. His energy-formed upper body expanded massively, turning dark red, nearly touching the ceiling. His voice carried fury and threat: "Killing him would be easy. Had you asked clearly, I could've killed him 666 times over. But if you blame his death on me, master or dogshit, I don't care - if I don't wish it, regardless of consequences, I can turn you into a bloody pulp this instant. "Killing him would be easy. Had you asked clearly, I could've killed him 666 times over. But if you blame his death on me, master or dogshit, I don't care - if I don't wish it, regardless of consequences, I can turn you into a bloody pulp this instant."

His voice is filled with a daunting force and a sense of oppression.

Jacob was shaken somewhat: "So...you didn't kill Aiden?I mean really."

"I did not," the Djinni stated flatly. "And I'm getting mad too. I granted your wish last night, so why am I still trapped in this ring upon waking? And have to bear these accusations!"

Jacob quickly explained: "What wish did you grant? Aside from Aiden dying, nothing's changed, so I could only infer..."

The Djinni stroked his bald head, pondering a bit. "Hmm, you haven't felt the change yet? I cast the spell hurriedly last night, wanting to finish and leave quickly—trust me, I don't want to spend a second longer in a young man's bathroom than necessary. Let me explain the wish fulfillment within my abilities.

That girl Emma - I sensed her love is real and resolute, the passion of youthful romance, with energy far exceeding my magic. The true love between couples, a parent's selfless love for a child...these emotional forces are a root of primal magic. Consider it a spiritual energy I cannot directly alter her thoughts.

I could make you more handsome. You aren't too ugly, but much could be improved. It's like plastic surgery - since others, including Emma, couldn't immediately accept drastic changes to your looks, I skipped that.

For muscles, I could enhance key areas like your arms and thighs. But your current body fat and core strength are too weak to support that muscle. Forced growth could badly strain you.

So, after much contemplation and following the clues you provided,I decided the best way to benefit you and make Emma love you was to enlarge your penis.After all, you saw how much she enjoyed it last night, crying to me Aiden's was bigger, right?

Plus, I've sensed the size of every man's endowment in this town, and now you're the proud owner of the biggest dick in town.If you're not satisfied, I can offer additional services: make it even bigger.Of course, you have to consider practicality—it's not always 'bigger is better.' Right now, it's the perfect size now , hahaha, though you probably don't understand as your gun is new in box."

You were left totally speechless, mind bombarded with shocking revelations. Couldn't tell if the Djinni was truly dim or just playing dumb to mess with you. But he flatly denied the murder, much to your relief, though his complete truthfulness remained uncertain.

Your focus began shifting, eyes reflexively glancing down. With the grim suspicion lifted, Aiden's fate was no longer your primary concern.

The Djinni, ever-observant, noticed your gaze quipped knowingly, "If there's nothing else, I won't intrude on your personal inspection to confirm your wish fulfillment. Toodles! If you handle it well, I may be freed after you confirm."

He threw you a playful wink before vanishing without a trace.