Shehroz:”So finally you come,you moron..Ahh”He was going to punch Azhar but Azhar grabbed his hand and gave him one more hard punch,Shehroz fell on the table,his hand started to bleed because of broken bottles.

Shehroz:”You!!How dare you?”He went to stand but Azhar place feet on the back of neck and took a bottle from the table,Shehroz started to shiver.

Shehroz:”H-Hy Have you lost your brain?Hy nichy rakho aby pag..Ahhhhhhhhh”He screamed when Azhar hit the bottle on his elbow hard which caused the bottle to break into pieces,Azhar’s hand started to bleed too but who cares?

Azhar:”How dare me?You son of bitch , how dare you hurt my kids?Main ne kabhi socha nahi tha k hamara milan aisa ho ga but kya kare Allah ko yehi manzur tha,teri mout mere hatho hi likhi hai toh kya kar sakte,Bahut roka khud ko bohat but ab aur nahi,Shehroz Malik tujhe jo karna tha tu kar chuka now it’s my turn”He hit the bottle on his,all the maids started to scream in fear,his servants and guards started to shiver in fear.

Azhar:”This is for hurting my Baby sister*Hit*This is for snatching my life,love,my wife*Hit* *Hit* *Hit *Hit*,This for hurting my sons you moron*Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*”He hit him more than 15 times,Shehroz’s face and head covered in blood.

Shehroz:”S-Stop,S-Stop someone stop this crazy man ahh”He cried out in pain,Abrar who entered the house gasp at scenes he turned toward Azhar and pulled him from arm.

Abrar:”Bhai calm down”He tried to calm him,Abrar fell on the floor and started to cough he looked up at Azhar with a smirk.

Azhar:”Aaj nahi Abrar,Aaj main isse maar k rahu ga,bohat ho gaya,tu ne dekha nahi kaise mere bete iss ki wajha se takleef mein hai,I can’t see them like that,I can’t”He free himself and took steps toward Shehroz who take out Gun from back and point at Azhar who smirk back.

Abrar:”B-Bhai”He started to shiver in fear,he knew,now things were getting out of his hands.

Azhar:”tujh jaise mein itni himmat nahi hai”

Shehroz:”You are taking me lightly Saly Sahib,main jitni nafrat tujh se karta hu na itni nafrat toh teri behan se bhi nahi ki thi well,iss ki kismat mein yehi sab likha tha toh kya kar sakte thy,she deserve this all,khud ko samajhti kya thi pyar?Pyar karu ga uss se chal hutt,mujhe toh teri property chahiye thi jo mil gai see,ab toh bas woh Ihram chahiye mujhe aur woh mujhe tab hi mile ga jab tu mare ga,aur uss k liye tujhe marna ho ga woh bhi aaj,chal tera bhi time agaya teri biwi k paas jane ka,bechari kab se akeli hai tere intezar mein,itna intezaar karwana achi baat nahi”He said this all,Abrar’s blood started to boiled he can’t hear this all,he took steps toward Shehroz who pull the trigger with smir and then…..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ihram was sweating badly,he sat on the bed and started to cry loudly.

Ihram:”I lost him,please forgive me,please forgive”Ahmer who pulls him in tight hug yup Ahmed calls them immediately because he knows Ihram needs them most,Hashir and Asher hug him too.

Ahmer:”Bhai ki jaan,you are dreaming see Hashir is here,with you”He said this all softly,Ihram stepped back and blinked his eyes,Asher smacked his head softly.

Asher:”Pabo,You are still have habit to see useless dreams hmm,grown up man”Ihram look at Hashir who was smiling at him,he turn to Ahmed who give him nod,Ihram place hand on Hashir’s cheeks in fear but he smiled widely and hug Hashir.

Hashir:”See,I am here”He snuggled into a hug like babies,Ahmer looked up at Ahmed who gave him a sad smile.

Ihram:”Dream?Yeh sach mein dream tha but yeh sab real tha,jaise..”Ahmer place finger on his lips and cups his face.

Ahmer:”Dream tha,now get up and take a shower let’s go”Ihram looks everywhere with a frown,he groans and place hand on forehead.

Ihram:”B-Bhai,Baba aur Chachu kaha hai?”

Ahmed:”On work”He smirks,Ihram looks at him with a confused face.

Hashir:”Bhai shower??”Ihram nodded but his brain not ready to accept this all,How can this all be his dream,there is something fishy,fuck he forget something again,but this time he don’t want to remember too,he shrug off his shoulder and push Hashir away.

Ihram:”Tu bhi shower ly,smell arahi”Hashir started to Whine,Ahmer pulled his cheeks but then Ahmer’s phone ring which caught everyone’s attention,Mobile fell from his hands,he looked up at them with glossy eyes.

Ahmer:”We have to go”He started to run outside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back to Shehroz’s house,Shehroz going to pull the trigger but before he could do,Azhar take big knife from side table and threw in his direction which caused he get a stab on chest,Gun fell from his hand,blood started to come out from his mouth,Azhar who stood with cold face,He doesn’t have 0% guilt or regret on face,Abrar who sat on floor with shocked,The maids let out loud scream and then the police enter the house,yup one of the maid inform the police when Azhar started to beat Shehroz🥺🥺.Police come near Azhar and without any question they put handcuffs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Azhar who was standing in lock up with empty eyes now his eyes started to tear up when he saw his sons,his eyes stopped on Ihram who was looking broken,hurt as hell,he gulped hard.

Azhar:”Ihram,Trust me,I-I,mujhe nahi pata,I was so angry t-that,I know he is your father,I know I have to think before this b..”He chock into sobs,But he froze on his place not he in fact everyone froze on their places after hearing Ihram’s words.

Ihram:”Why didn't you kill him before?”

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Goal:-80+ Votes and 100 inline comments.

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Ihram?

Q:-How was Azhar?🙊

Q:-Any idea for upcoming chapters?

Q:-Shehroz deserves this,Right??🤔

Vote & Comments

If you like then walk behind me🙂