Yandere Bully x F! Reader

A/N: This is a different Yandere Bully than the previous one posted. Also, this was requested by ElinaHiganbana

TW: Noncon, dubcon, eating disorder, vomit, fatphobia, disturbing body descriptions, hair pulling, impregnation.

Today will be a good day. You won't feel like a piece of shit again. You can get through the day.

That's what you say to get through the day. It usually doesn't prove true, but you somehow manage to stay alive.

"Hey, Shamu! When is your fatass going to skip the gym again?" Kory, the boy responsible for your misery, yells, making his friends laugh.

You've been wearing your old clothes that are extremely baggy to cover up the sad state of your body. It feels weird having so much space between the clothing and your skin. Unfortunately, they don't help cover up the feeling of nausea. You run to the nearest bathroom and throw up stomach bile.

You can make it through the day. There are only eight more hours left.

You get up and walk to your first class, Calculus. By the time it's over, you barely remember what you learned. After moving through the rest of the day like a zombie, throwing up your lunch, you shuffle into the girl's changing room for the gym. You ignore the concerned and scared looks the other girls give you as you take off your shirt and pants. Admittedly, you know your body is a wreck. You can even see the veins that are supposed to be hidden by the skin on your arm. Unfortunately, your ass and chest have a bit more to go, but thankfully your boobs went from Gs to Cs. But it makes you feel good knowing Kory would have to create a new insult when you're nothing but skin and bone.

When you walk out of the changing room and go into the gym, your body bubbles with anticipation for Kory to see your body and think of something to say. You're perfect now. All of that fat has been shed to your liking. The gym is silent, and everyone is staring at you. You imagine spotlights pointing at you, and something deep inside you makes you walk with pride you shouldn't be feeling. Well, that is until you bump into your bully Kory. Your eyes meet his, and you swear you could see amazement flash between his brown eyes.

"Y/N, what happened to you?" Kory asks, his brown eyes looking all over your body.

"I don't know, but I don't feel hungry anymore," You reply, your cracked lips bleeding from just you smiling.

"Get away from me, you disgusting freak," Kory says, shoving you to the ground.

You fall and swear you could hear your heart shatter.

Why didn't he call you something else?

He didn't call you something else because you're so big and disgusting.

You're so disgusting, you attention whore.

Your eyes shift to the white ceiling, and suddenly, your vision gets enveloped in white. If this is what death feels like, it feels so warm and nice, like you're swaddled in the first blanket you ever touched as a baby.

~~~~~~~~~

When you wake up, you're underneath the covers of someone's bed sheets. They smell like men's body spray, B.O., and sex. You wanna throw up, but someone puts a hand over your mouth, stopping you.

"If you throw up on my bed, I swear I'm going to ruin your ass," Kory growls, glaring at you. "How long has it been since you ate a meal?"

You stay silent and look away, not wanting to spill your guts.

"Since you wanna try and play games with me, I'll just punish you until you answer me," Kory says, aggressively pulling your hair and forcing your head to go up. "How long has it been since you ate a meal?"

"Two weeks," You croak, earning a kiss on the neck from Kory.

"Good girl," Kory replies, letting go of your hair and pulling down his sweatpants. "I know it'll take time for you to eat full meals again, so why don't we start slow."

Before you even have a chance to say anything, his hand is grabbing your hair again and shoving his cock into your mouth. You choke on his length as he forces you to take all of it.

"Did you really think I was going to help your pathetic ass without me getting some pleasure from it?" Kory groans, thrusting his hips as you choke on his cock. "Jesus, you useless piece of bones, breathe through your nose."

You do as he says through the tears, hoping he takes mercy on you. He bobs your head more and more until your whimpers are taken over by the sounds of you sucking his cock.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you're going to swallow it. Don't even attempt to make a run for the toilet to throw up, or else I'll fill up all of you with cum," Kory says, riding through his high as he presses your head harder to make sure you don't lift your head until he's done.

Kory cums into your mouth, and you feel it go straight to the back of your throat and to your stomach.

"Haha, great, now there's some calories in your stomach," Kory laughs, pushing you onto your back as he takes off your pants. "Now I get to eat you out."

You try to close your legs, but Kory forces them open.

"Just for that, I'm going to finger you instead," Kory says, getting up and holding one of your legs open.

With his other hand, he puts three fingers in and immediately fingers you with speed. You try not to let out any moans, but the minute Kory sticks his whole entire fist in, you lose it.

"Ah, fuck, Kory, faster!" You moan, making Kory laugh at you.

"Aw, is my Little Bunny not in control of her body? You wanted my attention so bad, didn't you?" Kory mocks, laughing at your hands, unbuttoning your shirt to get to your boobs.

"Yes, yes, yes!" You scream, making Kory laugh at you more. "Please, make me cum!"

Kory laughs and kisses you on the lips.

"Tell me when you're cumming, Bunny," Kory whispers in your ear, licking your neck.

"I'm going to cum, Kory! I'm going to cum right now!" You moan, wrapping your arms around Kory's bare back.

Kory takes his hand out of your pussy and flips you over.

"No!" You whine, missing the high you were feeling.

"Don't worry, Bunny. I told you I was going to help you," Kory says, grabbing your hair while his other hand is on your ass. "You're going to get big and pretty again just for me."

Kory starts thrusting into you while pulling your hair, and you eventually lose yourself.

"Harder! Harder, Kory!" You moan, making him chuckle.

Both of your bodies become sweaty, and the sound of skin slapping together becomes more frequent. Even the bed is shaking like there's an Earthquake happening.

"I'm about to cum, baby!" Kory yells, tightening his grip on your hair.

"AUGH! Me too!" You scream, a knot forming in your stomach.

Kory yanks your hair hard as he cums into your pussy. You cum onto his dick and scream as an orgasm ravages you. Kory lays on top of your chest and leaves a hickey on your neck.

"If you ever think about starving yourself or throwing up any food you eat ever again, I'll shove food down your throat myself. Only I get to degrade you, Bunny," Kory threatens, keeping a tight grip on your arm. "Now, relax, and I'll get you breakfast."

"How did I even get here?" You ask, rubbing Kory's head of straight black hair.

"You passed out, and I took you to my house since I wanted to talk with you privately," Kory answers, leaving a trail of kisses. "Any other questions, Bunny."

"Are you going to make me drop out of college?"

"Temporarily. You're too sick to be going in this state. Don't worry, I'll take care of you, Bunny."