Yandere Idol! Vampire! X f! Reader

A/N: I'm sorry for the absolute cringe coming out of reader towards the end.

TW: Bimbofication, degradation, dumbing down, hypnosis, blood, vampirism, noncon

When you moved into your new apartment, you didn't expect to have a roommate, much less a famous roommate. After some time, you got used to him. But some things still irk you.

"Hey, it's Jay, aka Jaerie! As you know, this is my last livestream before I go on break. It's been a wonderful comeback, and I've loved seeing you all during our tour. But now, it's time for me to rest and chill with the greatest person in the world-" Jay says, live-streaming his phone.

"Jay, can you stop being so loud? I'm tired from work," You say, walking out your room.

"Oh, hey, Y/N. Everyone, say hi!" Jaerie exclaims, turning the phone toward you.

"Jaerie, I'm serious!"

"Aww, ok, baby! I'll say goodbye for now! Bye, Insomnies!"

Jay ends the live stream and walks to you.

"Is my little gem calling for my attention? You must've been lonely being here all alone while I was on tour," Jay says, backing you into your door.

"I didn't miss you. It was pretty refreshing not being your loyal stan for once," You retort, making his eye twitch.

Jay was nice in the beginning, but then he got controlling and obsessive. Then, he revealed his secret to you. Jaerie is a vampire, and so is the rest of his group. They not only suck blood, but they steal the energy of people through their music. In fact, the lack of energy causing fans to be drowsy earned them their rise to fame. Their music sounded good, and it gave their fans much-needed sleep. Unfortunately for you, you always get specially curated songs by Jay.

"Maybe you need a refresher on my touch? My fangs always make you feel good, right?" Jaerie suggests, noticing a hand behind your back reaching for the doorknob.

"Jay-"

Jaerie quickly pulls you into his arms and kisses your neck. You push him off you and lock yourself into your room. He pounds on the door, practically breaking it down.

"Y/N, open the door! I haven't drunk any blood in nearly a year! You know I need it! I didn't drink the blood of any girl while on tour! Meanwhile, you had dates and even had a boyfriend until recently!" Jay screams, banging on the door.

You keep your silence and try to find a hiding spot. You see the open window and the emergency staircase below it. You climb out of the open, and as you land on the metal stairs, a blur rushes by you. Jay appears in front of you. His eyes are magenta pink. His fangs gleam in the sunset, and he pushes you back into the window. You fall to the floor, hearing your window shut.

"Should I sing a love song to you? Or maybe a sensual song to set the mood?" Jay asks, tracing a long fingernail across your neck.

"Jay, I'm-" You try to say, attempting to push him off.

Jaerie bites you in the neck and begins to drain your blood. Jay's hands tear open your shirt, revealing your bare breasts. Blood flows down your chest, and his hands go down to your shorts. Jay sticks a hand down your pants and begins to finger your pussy.

"Ah! It hurts!" You scream, making Jay suck your blood faster.

"That's it, my darling. Scream for me," Jay moans, fingering you faster.

"Jay, stop! It hurts!" You yell, trying to get his fangs out of your neck.

Jay's fingers bring you to a climax, and you shiver as he stops drinking your blood and kisses your neck.

"Ah-ahh, Jay," You moan, throwing your head back.

Jay chuckles and takes out his fingers from inside you. He sucks on your fluids, and his eyes practically roll to the back of his head. With his body now full of blood, his penis becomes erect.

"I seriously need this release. You'll understand if I cum a lot inside you, right?" Jaerie says, rubbing his clothed erection. "Don't look so sad. It'll be pleasurable for you. I recorded a song called Love Bimbo. It's about a sex doll who loves her owner very much."

Jaerie pulls out his phone and AirPods. He puts them in your ears and plays his song. Your head immediately feels fuzzy, and your crotch begins to stir. Jay teleports you to your bed and slowly takes off your shorts.

My dear owner, I love you. You always treat me so well.

Jay's lips kiss your clit then he sucks on it for a little. A wave of pleasure flows through you, and your mouth opens to make an O shape.

Lips in an O shape. Pussy always ready for you. Baby, keep pounding me, and I'll be happy.

"Oh, Jay, baby," You moan, your mind becoming a Jay and cock infested mess.

"Oh, how cute! Your lips became a hole for my cock," Jay giggles, eating you out.

Your eyes become pinkish, and you begin to drool. Jay furiously eats your pussy out, smirking as his hypnotic voice takes control of your mind. You have a smile on your face as the rest of the song plays.

"Does my love bimbo want my cock?" Jay teases, putting his fingers in your mouth as if it's his cock.

You immediately suck his fingers and bob your head up and down. Jay coos and pulls his fingers out. You release a whine.

"Ok, ok. I'll fuck you for real," Jaerie says, taking off his underwear.

Your legs go into a mating press position, and he sticks the full length of his cock in you. Jay moans at the feeling of your tight and warm pussy.

"Ah~" You moan, a smile still on your face.

"I should've played this song to you way sooner," Jay says, thrusting into you.

You moan again, and this time, you begin to feel dumber.

"Jay Jay cock! Cummies!" You blurt out, making Jay laugh.

"Oh, you love my cock, don't you?" Jay teases, using his hand to cup your cheeks.

"Cock! Me want cock!" You yell, your legs moving from Jay's thrusts.

"I'm going to give you plenty of cock, my cute bimbo."

Jay starts to thrust faster as he nears his climax. Drool trails down your neck, and Jaerie finally cum inside you.

"Cummies!" You moan, your cum covering Jay's penis.

"Here, why don't clean my cock for some more cummies," Jay suggests, getting on top of your face and putting his dick into your mouth.

You immediately go into dick-sucking mode and lick Jay's cock. You slurp and bob your head locking eyes with Jaerie.

"Is my little bimbo enjoying my cock in her mouth hole?" Jay mocks, thrusting his dick into your mouth. "That music must've worked well. I don't hear you gagging or anything."

Jay thrusts one final time, then cums into the back of your throat. He pulls his dick out and spreads his cum over your lips like lipgloss. You immediately hug his chest and rub your thigh against his slippery penis.

"Thank you for putting your cock into my vajayjay, Jay," You say, making Jay blush.

"Of course, angel. Would you like some nice plump lips and some big boobies and ass? It would make you the perfect bimbo," Jay suggests, groping your ass.

"Oh yes, Jay!" You exclaim, wrapping your arms around Jaerie.

With your mind dumbed down, your forced relationship with Jaerie begins.