Chapter 22

Jayden came over to where Astraea was at, grabbing both of her hands. All the while he kept looking into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" He wanted to make sure she wouldn't regret anything.

She nodded her head, shyly.

"Will it hurt?" She asked innocently. Her eyes were full of curiosity, scared to not be good at it.

Laetitia had already told her some stories about the sexual stuff that comes within a relationship and there were some good information but also information you wouldn't want to know.

He traced his thumb down her underlip.

He shook his head.

"But if it does, you tell me." Jayden left the trustful words roll of his tongue.

"Okay." She nodded.

He inched his head forward, connecting their lips with each other.

This kiss was different. It was more intimate, sexual. Astraea knew that their relationship would be at another level. He slipped his tongue inside hers while they're lipsing, making her moan. He brought his hands down her *ss having a feel of it.
Astraea intertwined both her arms down his neck, while Jayden brought her body against his.

He was actually glad, because almost every time he was with this girl there was an interruption.

Jayden thought that she was a good kisser. He was the first one to claim her lips, without anyone else touching it.

The stiffness of his boner, she could clearly feel.

'It's so hard.' She thought.

Jayden bit her lip when he let go of her lips.

He brought his hand up her throat, gripping it. This resulted in her gasping.

Astraea's heart went down the mile. It started to accelerate. She was sure he could feel it.

Not getting enough of her lips, he gave her a quick deep peck. Then he looked at the result where both lips were swollen.

"You know I love you right?" He said in a deep low tone. Jayden really looked at her eyes when he said that sentence, so that she could see that he meant it.

Astraea nodded.

"Okay, you've ever seen how you do this?"

"No, I haven't." She said, innocently.

'D*mn, so f*cking sexy.' He thought. Her stare was full of lust and questions that were clearly wandering in her eyes, but he thought that she didn't have that look that made him horny.

He was still grabbing her neck, while he rubbed her throat pipe.

Jayden was starting to doze off.

He didn't know if he was worthy of her. Jayden didn't know if he wanted to continue with this. But when he looked back into her eyes, he saw that she trusted him despite the background he had. Astraea cared for him.