Chapter 17

Astraea's POV

"Are you sure you're not going to this party?" Lae said.

Which I repeated to with the same answer for the 100th time: "Yes, I don't have the energy to get up and go to this party."

She looked at me to look for any lie that just came out of my mouth.

"Hmm." Laetitia said.

"Come and join me in my bed, s'il vous plaît madame." I battered my eyelashes at her, gripping my sheet.

She went and came under the sheets, joining me.

"So tell me! How was it?!" I squealed.

Yesterday, after me and Jayden had our talk, I went home and immediately Laetitia called me. She confessed that she and her boyfriend did the deed for the first time. Now, I am a person that likes to know every little detail, so let's see what I can dig from her.

She started shying away, but I wouldn't let her slip away that fast.

"No, no shying away. You weren't shying away when you were having sex with him." I playfully said, shrugging my shoulders.

She looked at me flabbergasted.

"Astraea." She said, in shock.

"Okay tell meee!"

"It was just good." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Phone buzzes

"Damn girl, are you going to leave me with no details." I said wanting to know more.

"Was it just good or good like I want to do that again and again until I can't move anymore to do have another round."

"Girl do it with Jayden than you will know which good I'm talking about."

Phone buzzes again

"You might want to check your phone, it might be important." Laetitia said.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

I opened it and I saw a text from Jayden, that said: "I'm coming to pick you up♡." I furrowed my brows.

I repeated the message, but this time aloud so that Laetitia could hear it.

"I guess you're going to get the D tonight."

I rolled my eyes.

"You should be lucky that your parents are not in town." I guess she was right.

My parents have taken a week and a half of to spend their anniversary together in France. The city of love. But they left me with some rules like not having a party in the house, making sure to text them everyday, etc. and then they left me with some Jayden rules, well actually my father, like not having Jayden over and me going to his home. A date I could go, but he would like it more if I didn't. Luckily, my mom stopped him and said that I could bring him over, but only if I used a condom just in case making me embarassed, which my dad flipped on.

"He can't come over, you're he--"

"Girl, I'm already on my way out." She said, picking her things up to go out.

She left, without a word.

I shook my head.

I went to look in the mirror.
I put some lipgloss on, wiping the gloss that didn't make it on my mouth.

I straightened the clothes that I was wearing and brushed it with my hand to make it clean.

What if we have sex tonight?