Chapter 13

Astraea's POV

"So, the periodic table is divided into metals, metaloids/semi-metals and non-metals."

Laetitia was rehearsing her notes for the test we had on the first period. I already rehearsed it in the morning, so I didn't think it was necessary for me to learn anymore.

While she was studying, my mind kept drifting to last night.

The feel of his hands on me, the sound of our heart beats and the contact we held with each other.

I've never felt like this before.

Jayden truly made me happy.

"And two elements that are not--"

"Lae, I had an orgasm yesterday."
I interrupted.

"Wait, what?" She gasped.

"No, you did not. Was it by--? How did it happen? How did you feel?" She started bombarding questions at me.

"I-- well, Jayden snuck into my room and told me he couldn't stay away from me and we kissed and it got intense. It got heated and we rubbed each other. I was like on top of him, but we had our clothes on." I blabbered.

"Dry-humping."

"Huh?"

"That's what you call your intercourse with each other." She indicated at my confused face.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Lae sighed.

"A, I don't want or better think he is the one for you?" She questioned.

I looked at her confused.

"Well, there are rumors going around about Jayden. It's not my place to tell you, but I just want to say it will be better if you like took a little space from him. I know you won't agree with what I'm saying about him, but I promise as a friend I only want what is best for you." She said.

"Well, I appreciate you telling me, but anyone could have said anything. Until, I see something I won't take any conclusions. Lae, he really makes me happy." I told her.

It was true, people always got something to say about someone. They would even change the story if they would like. Jayden has been nothing but kind to me and I hadn't discovered his bad side yet. Until then, I won't go off on him about some rumors.

"I got it, you should trust me on this." I placed my hand on her arm.

She sighed.

"Well, if you say so."

"Okay, which group does Lithium belong to?" I changed the subject.

Ringg

"Well, it bel--."

Ringg

"You got this, don't worry about it." I embraced her, walking to class.
••••••

Jayden's POV

"Dude, are you seeing someone?" Curt asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I winced my eyes, to block the sun.

Me and Curt were sitting on the bleachers. Axel went to get something to drink from the vending machine.

I had just texted Astraea to ask about her test.

"You hadn't slept with anyone for like weeks, bro. What's up with that?"

'Astraea', I thought.