Chapter 5

None of them talked during the car ride.
They were both silent for a while, until Jayden said: "You can turn the music on if you would like." Indicating to the music player in his car, while Jayden glanced at her for a bit.

"Uhm, okay." She answered while reaching over to choose which one she wanted to listen. She chose 'Go of Cat Burns' that filled the quietness, then she leaned back to her seat. She enjoyed the music and closed her eyes. Then she started murmuring along with the music.

Then she stopped glanced at Jayden and asked: "What did Curt meant with what he said?" He turned his attention on her, but not for long, cause he needed to pay attention to the road and he replied with: "Nothing, don't mind him." Astraea was a very curious person, she always wanted to know anything. She wanted to keep asking questions about it, so that he would tell her what he meant. But she just met the guy, so she let the situation be. She closed her eyes and felt the rhythm of the music.

"Do you drive?" He asked. She said: "I'm gonna start following lessons. How long do you drive?" She then asked. "Since I was 16, I'm now 18." He answered.

"Do you have any brothers and sister?" She asked. "I have one little sister and a baby brother. You?" "I'm an only child. How old are your sister and brother?" She says.

"My brother is 7 and my sister is 14." He answers. "Do you know what you want to study in the future?" He asked. "I don't really know. But I'm going to do something where you have to help and socialize with people. You?"

"I'll probably take over my dad's company." He said.

"Wow, do you think you can handle all of that?" Then he asks: "You don't think I can?" He looked over at her smirking.

She looked over at him, not knowing what to say

She looked over at him, not knowing what to say. "No I mean, I-. It's just that's a lot of work how are you going to combine this with your free time?", she asked. "I'm just playing with you." He says. "Besides, it's not that I'll be cooped up there 24/7. And if your the boss, you'll get to choose when to work." All the while smirking.

'He does have a nice smile

'He does have a nice smile.' She thought. There was no denying that. It made him look relaxed. Like he doesn't have a care in the world. She looked at him flabbergasted and licked her lips moving her head.