Chapter 1

She sighs. In her mind she hopes that her new school wil be fun. She left her old school, because of her dad's job. Now she is sitting in the car, while her father is driving her to her new school.

"Are you hungry? Otherwise I can drive to the breakfast club to get you some milkshake and a cheese sandwich before we go to school." Says her father.

"No dad, but thank you. I appreciate it." Her father was always a good father. He loves her mother very much and make sure she knows it. Other than that he is very protective of his loved ones. He always says 'While I am here, I will always make sure that nobody disrespect you or uses you in any kind of way.'

When their car is parking in the school parking lot he tells his daughter: "I love you. Have a fun AND safe day at school. Do I need to come with you to make sure that you get your schedule and everything?"

Astraea then says: "No dad, I got it." Then she gives him a kiss on his cheek and says, "I love you too. Bye" "Bye", says her father. Her father waits till she is in the school building then makes his way back home to get ready for work.

Astraea walks inside the school and straight to the principals office to get her schedule, without any difficulties cause they showed her around the day that she signed herself in the new school. There she sits in the waiting room till she hears her name being called.

Next thing she knows she gets her schedule and all. When she wants to go to the school yard, the bell rings. She looks at her schedule and sees that she has English. She goes to that class. When she enters the room she realizes that she was the only one in their. Astraea decides to sit in the back of the class where the sun is shining through the window. Ah this is life.

Then the class begins to fill itself with people. She hears chattering and bickering in the air. She sees a short girl with blond hair and green eyes walk straight to her with a mean scowl on her face and when she is in right in front of her, she looks her up and down. Astraea looks at her weirdly. "Are you going to just sit there?" The girl says. Astraea still doesn't say anything, but still looks at her strangely. "F*ck off. That's my place if you're that dumb." Astraea is starting to get pissed off. To manage to control her anger she decides to turn around and look at the board. The girl decides to stand in front of her face. "I'm not going to tell you twice you know?" The girl says "I'm not in the mood for this, but sit somewhere else this chair is not yours." Astraea says.

Just then the teacher enters and says: "Aubrey take a seat, so we can begin with class." Then catches a glimpse of the new girl and says, "Ah, the NEW girl. Introduce yourself." with a smile, while Aubrey is saying that this is not over.

Astraea is pissed of , because she hates people that threatens other people. But she manages to catch herself and introduce herself saying: " Hi, I'm Astraea and I am 17 years old and I come from Angola. I moved her because of my father's work." With a smile the teacher says: "Are you staying here temporarily or permanently?" "I'm staying here permanently I think." She says. Then the teacher says: "Well I hope you enjoy your time being here. Guys make sure that you make her feel good here." Then she begins to teach.

At the near end of her lesson. Someone knocks on the classroom door. Everybody turns their head in the direction of the door while it is being opened, including Astraea herself. Then the teacher says knowing who that person is "you can come in".

The door opens and the first thing Astraea notices is the tattoo on his whole hand and arm. Then his shoes and outfit. She thought that he has pretty good taste. It was basic, but it fitted his body perfectly. She knew that he was well built. At last she looks at his face. He was extremely handsome. She immediately caught herself and looked at how he was giving the English teacher his paper that indicated he was late. He said: "I'm late." He had a deep, husky voice that could make you afraid of him while falling in love with him.

When he made his way to his usual place. He saw a girl that he hasn't seen before sit next to his seat. When Astraea knew that he was going to sit next to her, she took her backpack and places it on the ground in her presence.

When Jayden sat in his place he smelled her scent. She smelled like fruit and Magnolia mixed with each other. But nothing could stop him from taking a glimpse of the gorgeous girl when he was walking to his place. There was something different about this girl, he thought. She wasn't looking at him, but paying attention to what the teacher was saying. Like a good student. Anyone could see that she was gorgeous. He decides to take his phone and begins chatting to Alonzo, his friend.

Meanwhile Aubrey was seething, cause she was supposed to sit next to Jayden. She was lucky to not look at him or giving him any type of attention otherwise she would make sure to give her a hell, she thought.

When the bell rung Astraea took her backpack and left the classroom, so that she could get a drink from the vending machine, before she went to the yard. There she saw some guys playing basketball and other girls taking selfies, while the other girls were swooning over the guys that were playing basketball. She decides to take a seat and drink her Schweppes.
••••••

Jayden was banging Aubrey in the back of the dancing room from the back. "OH,.... I'M going to CUMM.." She yelled.  Jayden teased her clit with his finger, while his other hand gripped her skirt, while she came undone.

He held her steady while fucking her harder. Then he came inside the condome, while he grunted.

"OH, that was good. Maybe again at my house?" Aubrey says while cleaning herself. "No." And then he left the room and Aubrey was sad. She loved him so much, but he doesn't even pay attention to her. Was it her hair, her clothes or her whole appearance that he didn't like? Aubrey liked him since the 4th grade. She was scared that he was going to reject her if she asked him out, so she thought the only attention he was going to give her was her body.

------------------------------------------------------------
What did y'all think of the first chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it : )!