Chapter 26

~~~~

" I'm listening, " He steps into his closet where I still stand and turn look at him. His attention is on me as waits for me to start.

" uhmm, " I say and look at my feet. "Why did you come back so early today? "

His hand moves behind me to pick up a T-shirt. " I told you, your grandmother asked me to come early, " he says casually.

" but what about your work, the Gala is in a few weeks shouldnt you be preparing? "

" Dont you like having me in the house? " He asks not moving from in front of me leaving less then a feet between us.

I look up at him to meet his amber eyes. " No, that's not what I mean. Just thought you have more important things to do then spend time at home doing nothing. "

He doesn't say anything for a while, his eyes just room my face. The little space between us doesn't help with the nervousness. "Daniel, I shou., "

" why do you keep running from me Amanda? "

" Running?, I don't run, " I object.

" How do you do it, hmmm, " he says braying his face in the cruck of my neck inhaling before releasing a warm breath against my neck. " Don't you feel what I feel what I feel, "

" Daniel, " I whisper placing my hands on his chest trying to move away from him, but my back is against the closet. He steps in between my legs and presses his body against mine making me feel his erection. I subpress a moan by biting on my lower lip. His cold hand moves up my skirt causing goosebumps to show on my skin.

" do you know how hard I try keep you out of my head, " He says against my skin leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck. " I love seeing how your body reacts to me, "

Moan is all I can do as I feel him rub small light circles on my clit through my panties. His mouth meets my mine in a hot tongue filled kiss. I whimper as he pushes two fingers into me, and I desperately ride his fingers trying to satisfy the hunger I didn't know i had. " Always so wet for me, " he whispers.

" Daniel please, " I beg.

" Please what? "

" More please, "

He pauses and looks at me. " Mi amor, you sure? " He asks and I nod without hesitation.

His fingers hook my panties slide them down so fast, I don't have to react before he lets his towel drop to the ground and pushes my legs apart. He lifts up my leg and I hold on to him so in dont fall. " Be quite for me okay, " he says while sliding his tip up and down my folds.

I dont have time to respond as i feel him push a few inches in me causing me to let out a loud moan. He slaps my ass hard, " shhhs, "

" God, I missed this, " he moves at a slow pace.

My moans become louder when he places my leg over his shoulder and increases his speed. " oh my, "

" Da da da," I place my hand on his abdomen to push him away but he doesn't slow down. My legs are shaking at this point and I can feel my juices dripping down leg.

The sound of skin slapping together, heavy breathing and moans is all I could hear.
The pressure was getting to much I could feel the tears on my face from the  stimulation. " Daniel please I ne, "

" fuck, " he mumbles against my skin as he feels fill me up.

" I got you," he says kissing me slowly, so slow I feel like I'm meliting. His thumb finds my clit and starts rubbing in circles. My body starts to shake again, my insides feels like a they are going to explode.

His stroks are slow but direct and the speed on my clit increases. " Daniel I can't," He starts kissing down my throat and uses his free hand to remove my breast from my dress. Without wasting time he starts sucking hard causing my eyes to roll back.

"let it go, my love,"

And just like that my body started to shake uncontrollably with liquid splashes out of me. For almost 10 minutes I stood there with my face barred in his neck trying to catch my breath.

" we need to get cleaned up tesoro, your grandma is waiting downstairs," He says while he gives me small kisses.

I nod my head barely keeping my eyes open. I moan as I feel him pull out and watch as cum rolls down my thighs. I feel him pick me up and takes me to bathroom.
" I'm tired, " mumble.

" I know baby, but I need to clean you up,"

I watch as he runs a cloth under hot water. "remove your dress for me," he says.

I do as I'm told. He moves in front of me and starts to wipe my face, neck, arms and I just stand there without a word just observing him as he moves back and forth between the sink and me.

" spread your legs," he waits for me to move.

" I can do that myself don't worry," I try to take the cloth from him but he doesn't give it to me.

" come on now, don't tell me you are shy again, " he chuckles lightly. " I'm surprised you didn't run from me this time,"

I don't say anything, I just look down at my feet.

" you really want to clean yourself?"

I nod.

I hear sigh and place the cloth beside me.
" I'll tell Nona you aren't feeling well, so you can take a shower and rest,"

He says standing at the door. " Amanda, I, uhm yeah... Never mind,"

**********************************

How do y'all think Nonas presence in the house will affect their relationship?