Chapter 19

By plane, Denial meant private jet. Like I knew he was rich and all but sometimes I forget that he's a billionaire. We left the house in silence and not has been said. A part of me is glad that he has not asked me any questions but I can't help and wonder if he going with me because he cares or if is he just going with me for public image.

I tossed and turned, trying to think of anything other than my pending problems. Nona, missing work, my arranged marriage, and my growing feelings for a man that doesn't care about me. Pathetic isn't it?

Not even the comfortable mattress and beautiful view could distract me. I get up from the bed and let out a sigh. The jet has a whole bedroom with a bathroom attached to it. I showered before changing into sweats and an XL hoodie I found earlier on the bed. I already know who it belongs to but I care less plus I forgot to pack my own and I'm just borrowing it for a while so he shouldn't mind.

I leave the room and walk into the main cabin where I find Danial typing on his computer and papers all over the table in front of him. He is such a busybody. I choose to sit in the seat opposite his.

" Hey, "

" what do want to eat for dinner? "

" I'm not hungry," I say and take one of the papers in front of him. " what are you doing? "

" work," he says as he gestures for a flight attendant. " bring whatever is on the menu for dinner, " he orders, she nods and takes her leave.

He packs his stuff away and finally makes eye contact with me. His eyes scan my face and slowly cans my body... focusing on the hoodie for a second before meeting my eyes again with a slight smirk. " You look nice in Red, "

I squint my eyes at him as I fold my legs underneath me. I don't know why I expected his reaction to being but I'm just glad his not mad. My phone was still charging and I was not in the mood to do any work, so tried to start a conversation. " did you get a call back from the nursing home? "

" yes, they said she was stable enough to leave the ICU so I had them put her in a private room since they still want to run more tests, "

" Thank you, " I nod as the table is filled with different types of food. How did they make so much food in such little time? and isn't plane food suppose to be disgusting? 

" Eat," he demands

"I'm not hungry, " I argue even though the food looks tempting as hell. Im not sure ill be able to digest anything right now. 

" You eat, " I order back. He rolls his eyes and grabs a spoon full of mac and cheese and eats it. Then he grabs another spoon full and holds it to my mouth. " open up, "

" I'm not hungry," I whine

" Open,"  he orders. I shake my head no.
He gives me an annoyed look. " stop being stubborn, "

"Seriously, " I push his hand away. "I don't think I can digest anything right now, "

" Five spoons,"

" Denial! "

" Just five full spoons and a slice of bread, "

Why is he being so pushy?

" Say please, " I joke

The side eye I got was enough to make me open my mouth. Although I honestly wasn't hungry I still got this giddy feeling inside my stomach. I hope the blush wasn't evident on my face.

As he feeds me the second spoon I come to a horrifying conclusion. Never really thought of this happening, but then yet again my life has been nothing but a roller coaster of emotions for the past 4 months so this shouldn't be a surprise.

I think I have a ' crush ' on my husband!

But how?

This man is like a rock covered in a hard layer of sand. But then yet again at times, he's like a child who just needs a nap.

***************************************

Hey, hunnies 💜💜
Things are getting steamy... Do you think Denial feels the same?

Do y'all think Nona will approve of him?