The one who said this was Iida with Mizuki smiling at how not only Iida but the rest of her classmates were paising her brother even though he was using a fake name, she could tell that what he did...it made her see just how much of a hero Izuku was.

Mizuki stretched a bit, just to get a few joints to pop, "Well as much as I like you guys making sure I'm ok...I could tell that something's on your mind....Right Kirishima?"

As Mizuki said that, the red head was bit surprised to hesr his name being called out as he sighed while scratching the back of his head, “...Dang can't escape those observant eyes...but you're right...their is something I wanted to tell you guys, Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too.”

To the events of yesterday, Kirishima gasped as he saw Todoroki in the hospital.

“Todoroki, why are you here?” Kirishima asked him.

“What about you?” Todoroki repeated.
“I… well… I couldn’t just sit still at home… and…” Kirishima uttered.

“I see. Me neither.” Todoroki understood.

As Kirishima and Todoroki walked down a hallway, Kirishima continued, “On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu.”

“With the help of Awase from Class B, I attached a tracking device to one of the villains.” Yaoyorozu explained to All Might and Tsukauchi. Holding up a device, Yaoyorozu continued, “This device will receive that signal. Please use it for your investigation.”

All Might took the device, saying, “Before, Aizawa said you lacked the judgement to make quick decisions. You have grown so much! Thank you, Young Yaoyorozu!”

“Thank you...although even with my quick thinking....it's still frustrating to be able to help this way...I wish I could do more…” Yaoyorozu admitted.

“That feeling is proof that you are worthy of being a hero.” All Might told her.

“Huh?” Yaoyorozu questioned.

“Please leave the rest to us!” All Might reassured.

Back to the present, Iida asked, “Does this mean you’re going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?”

That just made Kirishima shook his head, "No...I only told you guys because...."

Kirishima looked down while Todoroki stared at Iida.

"Because if one of us did not kidnap...wouldn't we do whatever it takes to help" Todoroki said which got his classmates to widen their eyes.

Iida gritted his teeth at the answer.
‘Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties.’

‘I am truly sorry.’

‘All right. You’ll cause trouble for others! If you understand, then don’t do it again!’

Iida sifged while removing his glasses, "I understand...truly, I would've done the same...but this is different since none of us weren't kidnap...so we must leave this to the pros! This isn’t the place for us to act,” Iida said frimly which got a nod form both Kirishima and Todoroki.

"Well with that out of the way, maybe we should give Mizuki-chan some space" Tsuyu said with most of them placing get well cards on the table near Mizuki while also saying their goodbyes.

Mizuki sighed after what Kirishima said, '...If Bakugo did in fact got kidnap...I wouldn't even have a second thought...I would save him...even if he didn't want it'

"Well now, that's a very serious face if I ever seen one"

Mizuki heard a voice that was filled with warmth, the kind of warmth that would make feel like a little kid as she could only run in the arms of someone who she trust.

She simply looked over the door with the person who was simply smiling at her.

"Hey Lil Sis"

Mizuki smiled back with tears pouring out from her eyes, "Hi Big Bro"

She said back as Izuku Midoriya simply walked towards his Sisters bed and placing the bag down on the table and simply hugged the girl.

"...How about you get to know me better...while enjoying something I like to eat?"

As Izuku said that, Mizuki's eyes lighten up as bits of her hair moved a bit like a curious kitten.

"Katsudon?" As she said that, Izuku chuckled as he revealed two containers that held the savoring smell of Katsudon.

And with that both siblings talk while enjoying their food but Izuku knew that this kind of atmosphere wouldn't last...since he knows he has to leave soon.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.