The assembly concluded, and as you and your classmates entered the classroom, a nauseating stench assaulted everyone's senses, prompting everyone to cover their noses in disgust. Emily's and her gang's eyes widened as they beheld the sorry state of her desks.

"Oh my god, what is that? It's like something died and is rotting here," one girl exclaimed, wrinkling her nose in revulsion.

"Eww, this is so gross! Who would do such a thing?" another girl added, her voice tinged with disgust.

Emily clenched her teeth and one of her minions approached you. "You filthy bitch... you're the one who did this to our desk, aren't you?"

"Are you out of your mind? How could I do such a thing?" you retorted.

"What's going on here?" inquired a passing professor who halted in his tracks. "Oh my God, what's this gross smell?" he exclaimed, covering his nose with a handkerchief.

"Why don't you ask Jin Ae about it?" Emily said, crossing her arms, as the professor turned his attention towards you. "She's the one who did this. Everything was fine before she joined the assembly last."

"Is this true, Jin Ae?" the professor inquired.

"I don't know what she's talking about, sir. And about being late to the assembly, that's because I was running late and didn't even make it to class. You can clearly see that my desk is in a worse state than others," you defended, gesturing towards the dog's poop. "If I were the culprit, why would I sabotage my own seat?" you added, wearing an innocent expression that could deceive anyone.

"Emily, cut the crap. Admit that you and your friends did it," the professor asserted.

"How could you say that, sir?" Emily panicked.

"Because you're the only one who bullies others, and based on previous information, you used to bully Jin Ae a lot. So, it's not surprising it was you. As punishment, you'll clean up all the mess you've created here, or else you'll face a one-month suspension if this matter reaches the principal," the professor declared sternly.

"What? No, I'm not doing that," Emily protested.

"Oh yes, you will, young lady. Otherwise, if you get suspended and this news reaches your father, you'll be in huge trouble. So, clean this mess right now. You have 30 minutes," the professor asserted before walking away, leaving you grinning in victory.

"Have a nice shower after cleaning it. You'll definitely need it," you said, patting his shoulder with a smirk. You winked at them and walked away. Emily yelled in frustration, "YAAHHH, HAN JIN AE, I'LL SEE YOU!" She still couldn't believe that her plan backfired on her.

But of course, she didn't clean it herself but made her minions do the work for her. However, she certainly faced humiliation because of that.

You were peacefully engrossed in a book while perched on the steps of the university campus when, out of nowhere, a basketball collided with your head, leaving you momentarily stunned. Rubbing your sore noggin, you glanced in the direction of the perpetrators, unsurprised to find the usual suspects grinning back at you. Their antics were all too familiar, but today, you weren't in the mood to tolerate their nonsense.

"Hey slut, could you pass us the basketball?" Soojin shouted from a short distance away and you got angry as she was using this 'S' word a lot. "Well, it would've been great if this ball was made of metal. Maybe then its single hit could accomplish what that car, which hit you, couldn't," she shouted again.

You rolled the ball in your hand and retorted, "Well, why don't you take it from me?" You walked toward them and stood in front without saying a single word. With precision, you struck the ball directly at Soojin's head, causing her to groan in pain as it bounced off with impact.