Reiner Ending

"Y/N! I told Erwin you weren't with the rest of the group and he went mad. He sent a whole group just to look for you!" Moblit said.

"Moblit.! Where is everyone?" Y/N asked.

"Hange and Erwin are getting some doctors out of here whilst everyone else looks for anyone injured or in need to help." Moblit explained.

"L-let's get going." Y/N said as the two quickly walked away and into the dimly lit hallway.

The lights were still a dark red and some of the hallways weren't even visible so the pair avoided those areas. Most hallways were either trashed or were empty to the point were even that was suspicious.

"Did anyone find any patients.?" Y/N asked.

"We've found a few from other peoples Wards but not any from your Ward. I think some of the children escaped too.." Moblit said.

"What about the emergency exits? Are they blocked off?" Y/N asks nervously.

"A few are which is good because the patients can't leave. But bad for us because we can't leave either." Moblit muttered.

The two walked in silence once again to prevent any sort of surprise attack from the patients, until Moblit radio started to report something.

"H-Hange?! Where are you guys? I have Y/N with me." Moblit spoke into the radio.

"We're in the Cafeteria. Come over here now." Hange said on the radio.

"O-okay!" Moblit said before looking at Y/N. "Hange and Erwin are in the Cafeteria. Hange told me to go there now."

"Let's go then!" Y/N said before rushing towards the Cafeteria.

For some reason, the hallways were cleaner and more silent than the ones Y/N had seen before. She shrugged it off as they continued walking in and out of hallways.

"By any chance.. did you happen to see and of my friends?" Y/N asked.

"I did see them, yes. I was able to get them out safely so that they wouldn't stay here longer." Moblit answered whilst smiling at her.

"Thank you Moblit." Y/N said before reaching the Cafeteria doors.

The two walked in and looked around the Cafeteria, confused. No one was there.. all of the plastic utensils seemed to be scattered along with trays and plates. Hange and Erwin were no where to be seen.

"Are you sure they said Cafeteria?" Y/N asked.

"M-maybe they are at the exit and are waiting for us outside." Moblit said.

They walked towards the exit and saw two duffel bags. Curious, Moblit opened them and instantly backed away with a disgusted look on his face.

"M-Moblit.? What happened.. what's in the bag?" Y/N asked whilst stepping forward.

"N-No! Don't look in there!" Moblit exclaimed but it was too late.

Opening the bag, Y/N saw a body bruised and beaten to the point where it looked unrecognisable. She fell backwards and let out a small whimper.

"W-who is that?!" Y/N asked.

"They have goggles." Moblit muttered under his breath. "It's Hange."

"I can't even imagine what's in the other bag." Y/N said as she clasped a hand over her mouth, trying not to vomit. "If I had to guess.. it must be Erwin.!"

"I'll go get help. Y/N, you stay here and radio me with this extra radio." Moblit said whilst handing Hange's radio. "I'll be right back with people or supplies."