Chapter 7- Meeting Reiner

Warning: Reiner is kinda a perv so if you don't enjoy that type of stuff then you can skip this this chapter but if there are any Erwin simps you might wanna read it.

Walking down the hallway, Y/N looked into her file (that Hange handed her) to see her next patients name. Reiner Braun. Opening the door, Erwin had suddenly arrived.

"Y/N, sorry I'm late. I ran into a little problem during break." Erwin explained before turning to Hange. "Sorry to bother you Hange, you can leave now."

"It's nothing Erwin, besides I got to properly talk to Y/N!" Hange replied. "I'll see you later then. Bye Y/N!"

Y/N waved goodbye and turned to walk into the room only to be stopped by Erwin. She looked at him confused.

"What's wrong, Sir?" Y/N asked concerned.

"This patient is quite.. dangerous. His figure is quite taller than you so i think it's best if I come in with you." Erwin said calmly.

"I looked into his file and read his description. It's all fine, sir. I think I can handle it but thank you." Y/N explained before smiling warmly at him.

"Yeah." A deep voice called out. "Leave the pretty girl with me Erwin."

Y/N looked back to see Reiner, who had been handcuffed and sat at his desk which was in the middle of the small room just like Levi's.

"I'll be waiting outside then.. be careful Y/N." Erwin said.

Walking in, Y/N sat opposite of Reiner to see him smirking and looking up and down at her.

"Reiner. I'm Y/N L/N and I'll be your permanent doctor. Since it's our first time meeting I'd like to get to know you. Tell me anything like your hobbies, family or friends." Y/N said as she covered herself.

"God your so innocent, y'know that?" Reiner playfully asked.

"I'd like to get to know you so please refrain from commenting about me." Y/N said sternly yet continued to smile.

"You wanna know more about me? Alright." Reiner said before smirking mischievously and leaning forward towards Y/N.

"I like my woman like you. Pretty, innocent yet daring, beautiful and gorgeous!~" he said before leaning back and letting out a small moan.

"I'll be taking my leave now. I really thought I could've gotten to know you." Y/N said getting up and hiding her face to prevent showing the pink tint spread across her face.

Walking forward, Y/N heard Reiner humming and turned around to see him placing his hand under the table. He was soothing something and let out more moans.

"God you have a great ass y'know?" Reiner slurred out.

Y/N turned around to face him and covered her rear end in embarrassment. Her face was covered in even more pink tint than before. She walked over to him and leaned over the desk with a stern look.

"R-Reiner. If you don't stop this I'll leave." Y/N said. "I mean it!"

He looked at Y/N's chest and moaned before she quickly stepped back and covered her chest.

"Thats a shame. I couldn't wait to get outta here and take us to a nice house, gotten married, have ya carry my kids sooner or later and how everyone would hear you scream my name or moan as my dick would-"

"Gaah! Stop it!" Y/N said quickly dashing out the door, cheeks red only to bump into Erwin's chest. He quickly helped her stand properly and realised what had happened.

"Y/N, you can get to lunch now.. wouldn't want to be late now would you?" Erwin asked.

"R-right." Y/N said before rushing off.

Erwin walked in to see Reiner in daze until he turned to look at the Doctor and back at the ceiling.

"Hey Eyebrows. Did you see that pretty girl run out?" Reiner said before sitting up.

"What about her?" Erwin grumbled while gritting his teeth.

"Agh!~ I plan on marrying her. God she's just so-" Reiner began to say.

"Beautiful?" Erwin interrupted.

Reiner turned to look at him confused but soon realised and smirked at the tall man.

"How'd you know what I was gonna say? Ya like her as well?" Reiner asked playfully.

Erwin made his way to Reiner and slammed his hands on the table and leaned forward to look at Reiner in anger, not scaring the patient in the slightest.

"So what if I do? Sure you're tall, muscular and handsome but you're stupid. You couldn't get to her if you even tried because your locked up." Erwin said.

Reiners mood shifted to annoyed and glared at Erwin deeply.

"And look at me. I'm rich, successful and I have a big house to keep her in. You have nothing." Erwin stated before leaving and closing the door.

No one would get in Reiners way. No one. He just had to have her, in that nice house, as his housewife and mother of the children they would soon have. Yes. She would be his wife-to-be.