Chapter 19- Reiner

As Lunch ended, Y/N gave Marco Jean's Letter and left to go to Reiners Cell. She didn't hat the guy but he wasn't the easiest patient she had so far. Well, probably excluding Levi.

As she walked further down the hallway, Erwin could be spotted not to far. As she approached him, Erwin stood in front of her and smiled nervously.

"I got your text message yesterday.." Erwin said unhappily.

"Y-yeah.. I cut my leg but it's okay now." Y/N explained. "I'll just head in now.."

"Sure." Erwin said before smiling and walking off, gripping some sort of folder close to him.

Walking in, Y/N saw Reiner sat at his desk and handcuffed just as last time. He gave that same smirk as he looked her up and down.

"Reiner." Y/N simply said before sitting down.

"Y/N, I missed you y'know?" Reiner said. "Seeing you at Lunch wasn't enough for me."

"Did you have to shout that out yesterday?" Y/N asked as she rubbed her temples. "You're lucky Sasha didn't tell my other two friends.."

"I don't care if they heard, they'd just know that I love you babe." Reiner playfully said. "You better not be seeing any guy other than me."

"I have male patients." Y/N simply said.

"Those guys are annoying too.." Reiner muttered before speaking up. "Besides those losers, I better not see you dating some sort of guy."

"I can do what I want Reiner." Y/N huffed out. "Besides, were you and the others listening in on my conversation yesterday?"

"Of course!" Reiner exclaimed. "I had to make sure you weren't talking about any other guys. That Aiden guy was a false alarm though."

The two talked with each other normally for once instead of Y/N scurrying off like last time. Reiners lingering stares on Y/N moved up and down her body and being the pervert he is, he imagined it bare.

"I met your friend Annie today." Y/N said, making Reiner go silent unlike usual.

"What did she say to you?" Reiner asked.

"She just introduced herself and asked if you and Bertolt were my patients." Y/N answered.

"Did she mention anything else..?" Reiner asked.

"No not really." Y/N said.

The two finally ended their conversations and Y/N left to go somewhere. Reiner sat in complete silence as he stared at the table. Annie knew what she was doing and how it was against her will.. what would happen is she told Y/N? Or the Police? Reiner and Bertolt's plan he'd to work or else..