Chapter 14- Lunch Duty

Watching the patients walk in, Sasha looked at Y/N who only looked at her fingers, uninterested.

"Y/N tell me which one are yours!!" Sasha said shaking her arm.

"Fine fine." Y/N said as Sasha held onto her arm. "That brunette guy is Eren, the blonde guy next him is Armin. They are apparently friends."

"You sure?" Sasha asked.

"Do you want me to tell you?" Y/N asked.

"Oka okay fine." Sasha said.

"The bald guy is Connie, then that next to him is Jean, the tall muscular one is Reiner and the other tall guy is Bertolt." Y/N said.

"You got a mixed group. Those guys over there are part of my Ward." Sasha said directing her attention to a group in the corner.

"Babe! You looking real good today! Can't wait to see you at night when I-" Reiner shouted.

"S-Shush!" Y/N said flustered before walking away with Sasha to get water.

"You know Y/N?" Connie asked.

"Yep, she's my lover at day and night." Reiner flexed. "Bet you wish you met her too."

"She's my Doctor as well." Connie bluntly said before eating his food.

"Same." Jean said.

"It's the same with us." Armin said for Eren.

"W-what?! You mean you guys get to see her too?!" Reiner exclaimed, turning his head to a flustered Bertolt. "You too!?"

"Uh well uhm." Bertolt stuttered.

The boys ate in pure silence until Connie spoke up to say something that would cause chaos.

"Her hands are really soft.." Connie muttered.

"How would you know?!" Jean exclaimed.

"If you must know, she let me lie down on her lap as she helped me calm down. I got to hug her as well!" Connie said smirking.

"Her hands a-are soft and quite s-small.." Bertolt whispered as he looked at his hands and smiled.

"You too?!" Eren asked.

"Jokes on all of you! I got to fall on her." Jean said whilst crossing his arms.

"WHAT?!" Eren basically screamed.

"Yeah Eren! It was when I was trying to escape and she caught a hold of my foot making me fall with her." Jean said, recalling the memory. "Also, why are you so well dressed?! I bet you did it to impress your girlfriend."

"What no! I did it to impress Y/N- I mean uhm. Mikasa's not my girlfriend!" Eren said.

"It seems as though we all like Y/N but we don't have a good chance." Armin said.

"What do you mean?" Connie asked.

"It's because of Erw-" Armin begun to say until he saw the double doors open widely to reveal Levi, still handcuffed, walking towards their table.

Y/N came back with Sasha just a few moments later, gaining all of their attention.

"Hey Y/N, how's Aiden?" Sasha asked as she ate her snack.

"Oh Aiden is all right." Y/N said smiling. "It's been a while since I've seen him but he sent me a photo."

"Aww that's so cute!" Sasha said. "Let me see it!"

"All right, all right." Y/N said whilst grabbing her phone out and showing a picture.

"He's so cute!" Sasha said, receiving a small side nudge from Y/N.

Back at the table, the boys could only hear their conversation and grew confused.

"Who the fuck is Aiden?!" Jean whisper yelled.

"Oh my god, she has a boyfriend." Connie said whilst holding his head.

"What no! She can't have one, I'm clearly her only option! She and I make love every single night." Reiner said unhappily.

"Reiner.. that's just in your dreams." Bertolt said, slightly disgusted.

"You all are filthy." Levi said.

"Hey it's just Reiner and his wet dreams!" Eren exclaimed.

"You say that like you don't have them too, Eren!" Reiner replied.

"Reiner it's just you who has these dreams though.." Bertolt said.

"Will you brats shut up!?" Levi asked angrily.

"No we won't." Eren said boldly.

"Everyone shush." Armin said as they all saw Y/N waving awkwardly at two girls approaching her.

"Sorry we took so long!" Krista said before giving Y/N a side hug.

"Hey!" Jean yelled out, getting the girls' and guys' attention. "No touching!"

Ymir began to cackle as she fell to the ground and held her stomach as Krista backed up a bit and looked fully at the ground, colour draining out of her.

"Get up Ymir, the ground is filthy.." Krista said before looking back at Y/N. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh I was just showing Sasha a picture of Aiden." Y/N said.

"That little brat? Isn't he going to be eight soon?" Ymir said before getting up.

Realisation hit all of the boys heads. You weren't even in a relationship despite your gorgeous features.

"I really miss my little brother, he lives with my grandma and grandpa so I rarely see him too." Y/N said," Luckily he sent a picture with my old phone."

"Hey Ymir, who are your patients?" Sasha asked as she munched on her snack.

"Those guys over there." Ymir said showing the other three, a group of people.

"What're there names?" Krista asked interestedly.

"The hair slicked back guy is Porco, the blonde dude is Zeke, brunette girl is Pieck and the younger blonde is Colt. Nothing too special but they are sly." Ymir said uninterested.

"The kids in my ward are called Gabi, Falco, Zofia and Udo." Krista said. "They're practically the same height as me.."

"We should get going now." Y/N said as they all exited the Cafeteria.

"So.." Eren began to say. "Seems like she's single."

"Can't believe you all thought her brother was her boyfriend. Disgusting." Levi spat out.

"If Levi doesn't like her that just means one less competition for us all." Jean said.

"Who said is didn't?" Levi asked.

"So you do!?" Connie asked confused.

"Why should I tell you?" Levi muttered before eating his food. "Lay your filthy hands off her. She doesn't need your filthy hands crawling all over her."

Soon the bell rang and all patients were lined up and sent back to their cells.