Levi Ending

The same grey eyes Y/N wished to never see again locked with her very own. Facing towards him, Y/N breath became shakier. Levi was holding a glass shard and his hands were all bloodied up. He stepped forward a bit only for Y/N to step back a few steps, only to be pulled gently by the wrist.

"Y/N. We have to go, now." Levi said before dragging Y/N out, not letting her respond or process the information.

"W-wait Levi!" Y/N said whilst stopping him. "I have to take you back to some room and keep you there-"

"So you can what? Help me? Or are you going to treat me like an animal like the rest of them and lock me up?" Levi asked in a rude manner.

"L-Levi.. it's not about keeping you in a room, it's about your safety. Reiner and Bertolt have weapons and I'm guessing they have help from outsiders. We have to keep you safe-" Y/N began to say only to be interrupted once again.

"Cut the crap Y/N. We both know that Erwin wants you to do this, because that means I'm less of an opponent to everyone." Levi began to say.

"An opponent? What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

"Your so oblivious of all of this, that's why it makes me so interested in you." Levi muttered, Y/N raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Levi, we have to go before someone dangerous drugs you." Y/N said as she began to drag him away only to be pulled into him, facing him.

"You listen to me Y/N, all of your friends are dead and I can prove it. If those two bastards even try to shoot me, they'll fail and you know that." Levi said.

"My friends.. how can I trust you?!" Y/N asked whilst taking a few steps back.

"I saw them get crushed under a pillar. That freckled one was covering that small brat, who still died, whilst your loud friend was sprawled across the floor." Levi explained.

Y/N fell to the ground and sobbed harder than ever. Those were her best friends, sisters even. She didn't ever argue with them, always got along and felt closer to them than her actual relatives. Why? Why did this world have to take them from her?

"It's okay Y/N. I'm here." Levi said as he kneeled down and soothed her back by rubbing circles. "We have to get going before-"

"Y/N! Get away from Levi!" A voice yelled out.

Looking Y/N saw Erwin, standing from a distance and holding a drug. It looked like he was planning on having Levi go unconscious. Standing up and taking a few steps, Y/N saw Levi looking at her as he stood up too.

"Y/N. If you move from that spot, I'll make sure to punish you once I'm done with this big-ass eyebrow bastard." Levi threatened.

"Y/N go!" Erwin yelled as he and Levi began to fight.

The fight was intense as they punished and kicked each other. Y/N stood in fear and took a small step back, wanting to run away but unable to. Erwin pulled out a pistol and held it to Levi's head as a sign that he should stop but Levi grabbed it and flipped it to face Erwin and quickly shot his throat, letting him bleed out.

"Good job Y/N." Levi praised as he quickly moved Erwin off him and made his way to her. "I can see you moved a bit but I'm sure it was because you were scared. Right?"

"Y-yeah." Y/N whispered.

"Thats good Darling." Levi said as he grabbed her wrist and led her out of the building.

.

.

.

Walking into the living room, Levi sat next to her and the son she held on her lap. That day, Y/N and Levi had left the building in time before it had collapsed. The two lived in the apartment that Y/N lived in with her friends.

"Doesn't he look so cute." Y/N asked before looking down at the baby.

"He had my eyes.." Levi bluntly said. "Is Krista in her room?"

"Yes." Y/N responded as she rocked the baby in her arms.

"To this day I don't understand why you wanted her to have a long name." Levi said, earning a look from Y/N. "Krista Sasha Ackerman. That's not even a middle name."

"I know but its nice." Y/N said.

"And you think Aiden Ymir Ackerman is good too?" Levi asked sarcastically. "Be grateful I let you name him after your brother. I hope those other names aren't those friends of yours.."

"No Levi.. they're not." Y/N lied.

"I saw that you got me new cleaning supplies. Thank you darling, I needed them quite badly." Levi said as he kissed her temple.

"Your welcome.. love you too." Y/N whispered.