Chapter 25__Tragedy

Start from the beginning

I jolted as I immediately tried to get off him but his grip around me tightened as his eyes shot opened.

I gulped as his hands moved to my face, removing a strand of hair from my eyes and tucking it behind my ears.

Our eyes met and I practically drowned in his ocean blue eyes.

"Y- you were awake? Why didn't you woke me up?" I looked everywhere but him, as his eyes devoured me.

"I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep melekim, you slept with intense struggle last night." He shrugged.

Ya Allah, what did I do to be blessed with such a wonderful husband!
I legit wish to cry right now.

He slowly let me go as he got up made and his way to the shower.

And here I was..... terribly trying to calm down.

I was in the kitchen, preping breakfast as I constantly flipped back the hem of my hijab as it trailed off again and again.

I wasn't able to wear it properly as Abdul Razzaq was constantly staring me with the most attractive smile.

Finally giving up, I removed the pin of my hijab as I rested it roughly on my head.

All I could think about was Abdul Razzaq and our encounter last night and this morning.

I didn't realised much as my hijab slid off my head and fell on my shoulders, but I was way too much engrossed in my thoughts.

Suddenly, I sensed someone entering the kitchen as I hurriedly placed my hijab on my head as I turned around and a gasp slipped my mouth.

It was Abdul Razzaq. He smirked as he slowly walked up to me and locked me between the island table and him.

He leaned in closer and I could feel his cool breaths tickling my skin.

"You don't need that veil in front of me, I have a right to see you without it, you're my wife." He whispered huskily.

His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him closing the distance between us.

His other hand gently slid off the hijab which was resting roughly on my head, revealing my hairs which was tied in a bun.

He tore the rubber band in my hairs making my hairs flow down on my back as I gasped. His eyes remained on mine as he looked at me like I was the treasure he was searching all his life.

He gently placed a feathery kiss on my forehead as he reached for the crook of my neck.

His lips brushed against my skin as I tightened my fist and curled my toes. The way he touches me is the most addictive thing.

He grabbed my hairs, wrapping it around his fist as his soft lips pressed gently against my jaw.

My heart raced and I felt flocks of butterflies churning in my stomach.

Just then, I heard someone coughing from behind.

He immediately pulled away as both of our eyes widened in dismay.

I hurriedly turned around while fixing my hijab and I witnessed Aslihan leaning against the door frame smirking teasingly with one of her eyebrows raised.

We both cleared our throats and looked everywhere but her.

I felt my cheeks heated up with embarrassment as I hurriedly wrapped my hijab and he rubbed his palm on his neck.

"Allah Allah, seems like last night wasn't enough for you. No problem, you guys continue, I'll just come back later." She giggled and skipped away.

"Aslihan, no it wasn't like that!" I called out on her I followed her, but a hand grabbed my wrist.