✰ Chapter 10 ✰

Start from the beginning

Parth : "but I am enjoying this"

I check the time and if I don't leave now then I will gonna late for the interview so I decided to leave

Anahira: "I will see you later I am getting late and when I come back you are gonna apologize to me" I threatened him and left.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________

Parth's Pov ~

I get lost in her eyes and forgot when she left. She's looking fucking gorgeous in this dress. I came to my sense and get my car and left for my office.

I entered in my office. Everyone greeted me. After too long break I finally came to office. I am wearing all black outfit as usual.

 I am wearing all black outfit as usual

I entered in my cabin.

Kyra : "sir today you have t-"

Parth : "I know..... first bring me the coffee"

Kyra : "okay sir" she left

After few minutes she came back with a cup of coffee

Parth : "give me the bio data of whom I am going to take the interview"

Kyra : "oh okay sir"

She searched the file and handled me. I was about to open the file but suddenly my hand slipped and all the hot coffee spilled on me. I immediately stood up from my place.Kyra held the tissue paper and started to clean it. I was On the verge of stopping her but someone came into my office. My eyes went to her. I lost my thoughts when I saw her. I stopped on my place. She closed the door and went outside. I jerked my hands from Kyra and went after that girl.

Parth : "Stop right there!!" I demanded

I grabbed her hands and dragged her in my cabin

Parth : "what are you doing here Anahira?"

Anahira: "I don't have to answer you" she said rudely