15💞

SHAH HOUSE.

Sidharth was waiting for his wife who has taken a lot of time in changing, He sighed as door clicked and his wife came with her wedding dress in her hands, She had worn a light green shirt with same colour plaso, her hair opened with simply no makeup making her look simply beautiful..

She went directly to closet to put her dress and then came to dressing table without looking at him, he frowned at her as he observed her silent more than usual, he went towards her and stood behind her towering over her, he could see that she got stiff..

Shehnaaz after changing came and put her dress in closet, She felt a strong gaze on herself but kept avoiding it.. She felt when Sidharth stood behind her and got stiff.. She looked at mirror for a moment only to see him watching her intensely.. she looked down and continued her night routine..

Sid: May I Shehnaaz?

Sidharth asked showing her the pendant, she smiled and nodded, putting her hair aside she looked ahead.. he slowly hooked her pendant and bend towards her neck and pecked it lightly..

Shehnaaz eyes widened at the act as she pulled herself back.. Sidharth observed her and took her hand, his eyes went on her mehndi precisely on his name which was written on her wrist, he smiled proudly..

Sid: Mera naam mehndi mai likhwaha tumne..

He said happily, she shyly smiled as 'jaan' was written beside his name.. He kissed her wrist lightly and took her to bed..

Sid: sojao, kaafi late hogaya ha..

Shehnaaz nodded and plunged herself to bed, her heart thumped at the thought of them sleeping together on the same bed but she calmed herself down as she knew he wouldn't do anything that could make her uncomfortable..

Sleeping beside her, Sidharth pulled her towards himself directly laying her over him.. she looked at him startled..

Sheh: k..kya Kar rahe aap?

Sid: nothing, sirf ese so jao.. Make yourself comfortable, cause I am not letting you sleep away from me.. not anymore..

He said making her comfortable, putting his one hand around her waist and other behind her head.. She, after a minute or so, put her head on his chest with her own heart thumping loudly, she bet that he could hear her heart thumping..

Sid: Easy baby, Easy there..

Sidharth said patting her back slowly as he felt her getting nervous or so, she moaned as he caressed her hair making her more sleepy than she already was..

Sheh: Shaba Khair

She said sleepy, he too replied

Sid: Shaba Khair..

Kissing her forehead he switched off the lights from his side..

________∆

Morning..

Ahad and Inaayat room..

Ahad opened his eyes and smiled blissfully at the sight of his wife hugging him like a koala, She looked enhancing in his white kurta with her makeup smuggled.. Her neck filled with love bites giving him satisfaction of her being his totally..

Aha: Ayat,

He called her delicately kissing the marks of her neck, she moaned turning him on.. he then took her hand where his name was written.. he has seen his name at night and teased her alot..

Aha: baby, Ayat utho.. It's 9 already..

Ina: hmmmm

Lazily hmming she closed her eyes again, Ahad shook his head and thought to prepare her a bath.. After pecking her forehead he left to make her a bath tub..