23❤♾

KHAN HOUSE..

As Noor was expecting Rukaiya Bi came in her room and asked about her ruksati with some teasings of here and there..

RB: Ab aur to intezaar na karao apne shohar ko!

RB teased her as Noor's cheeks went red in a sec remembering about the night..

RB: Mera beta to intezaar kar rha hai kab tum han kaho or kab wo apni Noor ko le jae apne saath apne pass..

She said patting her head.. Nodding her head Noor gave her conscent.. Rafique ji too came that time giving her his blessings.. After that Mubaraks were heard  again as the Khan House lightened with the News..

Amna too came with Shreyar and congratulated them..

After Dinner youngsters were enjoying themselves as girls with girls nd boys with boys, while Mr and Mrs khan went to sleep, also Mrs Ali went to get rest..

Shre: Sidharth tumne kab se Noor ko apne Nikaah mai lene ka socha hua tha!? Ek dam se jab mujhe Amna ne bataya i was shocked!

he asked as Sidharth never showed that he wanted Noor to be with him! Haroon too gave his all ears to talk and said..

Har: kabhi kabhi shaq to hota tha, but i never thought ki aag itni tez ha..!

Sidharth glared at him for the choice of his words while Shreyar chuckled..

Shre: Ab bata bhi deejay janaab!? kab se tha ye sab!?

Sidharth looked at Noor who was talking to Amna while showing something in her mobile, he smiled naturally..

Sid: I don't know from when! It just happened! When my protectiveness turned into possesiveness i don't know, Shuruat to jab se wo yahan ae tab se hui thi..

He said still looking at her, he himself never realised that when he decided in his heart that she was his...

Har: Phr to aapka mujhe shukriya kehna banta hai bhai!

He said looking proud as Shreyar and Sidharth looked at him confused!

Shre: Why so!?

Har: Kyun ki Hoor meri biwi bani tabhi to Noor apki biwi bani na! agr wo yahan aati hi nahi to apko kese mahobat hoti usse!?

Sidharth rolled his eyes at him nd shreyar shook his head..

Sid: To Abu ko na Shukriya kahun mai! Abaan uncle to unhi ke dost hai!

He said shutting Haroon making him pout which Zain slapped giggling..

Shre: Dekh tera beta bhi hans raha hai tujhpe..

Shreyar said earning a chuckle from Sid, while Haroon glared at his son..

Calling it night all went to their perspective rooms.. Noor was about to enter in her room when she was pulled and pinned to wall..

Sid: Shh Bolna nahi kuch bhi..

Sid said smilingly, Noor looked here and there making sure no one was there..

Noor: aap yahan kyun ae.. jaen aap..

Sid: Mai to Mubarak dene aaya tha meri begum ko.. Apne din gin lo, sirf 2 din.. then i am letting you anywhere away from me...

He whispered to her making her nod..

Amna: Allah maafi!

Amna loud voice made them apart as Sidharth left her hand while Noor too went inside her room locking the door.. Amna who was closing her eyes with her hands smirked at Sidharth who was looking everywhere than her..