17❤♾

AUTHOR'S POV

Bus reached at Noor's college, Students came down and took their bags, Noor took her two bags, In one of her bag there was her dress and in other she did some shopping..

Ahad: Hey, Mai le leta hu, Don't give your hand much stress..

Ahad said as he saw her struggling taking two bags in one hand.. Shaking her head Noor tried to take back..

Noor: Nh thankyou, mai kr leti hu..

He didn't give her and stood beside her, her friends were also there waiting for their brothers.. Noor spotted Sidharth's car coming towards gate.. She bid byed her friends nd looked at Ahad..

Noor: Thankyou, mujhe lene aa gae hai, give it to me I will manage..

Nodding he gave her Nd Ahad left to take his bag from bus.. Smiling at him she said her salam while he gave her his breathtaking smile that showed he actually missed her.. Well Noor couldn't deny that she missed him and was very happy to see him..

 Well Noor couldn't deny that she missed him and was very happy to see him

(❤♾ALL TIME KIDDO)

Sid: Walaikum Assalam Noor, ye bags do.. i will put it..

Putting it at back side he came beside her..

Sid: Noor ye shawl kyun auda hua hai? garmi nh lag rhi?

Noor was wearing with abaya with her shawl wrapped around her shoulders her both arms were hidden which she did purposely! the shawl she borrowed from her friend Dua..

Noor: N..nh wo wahan bht zyada thand thi na t..to es lye..

Nodding at her, He opened her side making her sit there, while he too sat on driving seat.. A knock on their window got their attention.. Noor slided her side of window showing Ahad, She looked at him afraidly as he had her medicines in his hand..

Ahad: Hey Noor, Your medicines you forgot it on your seat..

Giving it to her he left, while Sidharth was frowning at her..

Sid: Noor, medicines for what?

Noor: T..that w..wo wo han ye jo apne wo medicines di thi y..ye wahi hai.. Wahi bhool gai shyd..

She said sluttering, he doubted a little but nodded not asking further.. His phone ranged, He excused himself and talked with someone.. Coming to her side..

Sid: Noor just wait here for 5 min.. i will be back, Principal ko kuch baat krni h.. okay?

Noor: S..sune a..ap baad mai nh kr sakte baat, w..wo um i am tired..

She lied to him knowing what principal will talk, she was dead afraid now.. he will not take it easily!

Sid: Begum bas 5 min.. it will be rude na if i will go just like this..