7🧿

SINGHANIA HOUSE..

Shehnaaz was getting ready as her husband has said about some dinner outside for some unknown reasons..

Sid: Shehnaaz ready?

Sidharth came in room nd asked, he was wearing a black shirt with black pants looking handsome as hell! While Shehnaaz was wearing a beautiful pink embroided kurti with blue daaka and a blue dupata was placed on her shoulder..

(Credits: Google)

Sheh: Ji..

She said smiling while her husband seemed busy admiring his wife..

Sid: you are looking beautiful punjaban in this..

He said making her smile shyly..

Sheh: Cause i am punjaban..

Sid: A cute one..

He praised her and then added..

Sid: Won't you say something to me? How am i looking? hot or not?

He asked making her shook her head as he narrowed his eyes..

Sid: Really?

Sheh: mera matlb ap bahot ache lag rahe ha..

Sid: You don't know how to compliment, do you?

he asked going close to her in her personal space.. Taking her hand in his he kissed it making her shy..

Sid: Chalo next time ke lye, google krna.. 'How to compliment my hot husband'!

Chuckling at himself he held her hand nd both came out.. Well they had told Rita ji about their dinner date, nope just dinner.. Nd it was crystal clear the person who was happiest with was none other than her, The Rita Ji!

While Aleesha burned at the attention Sidharth was giving to Shehnaaz.. She loved him from the college, but he was never in to her! why? she didn't know.. Every boy had a crush on her except Sid, nd she was mad at that!