3🧿

Singhania House..

Sidharth wake Shehnaaz up as they reached their home.. She was walking like she was going to fall anytime.. Shaking his head Sidharth took her in bridal way making her squeal with happiness as she giggled making them smile too..

Shehnaaz hands clutched his neck in a grip...

Sid: tch dhyaan se Shehnaaz.. kya kar rahi ho ye!

He said tightly holding her as she left his neck counting her fingers again..

Sheh: Sidhaaarrthhhhhh

She said streching his name making him stilled there.. He looked at her, she was looking at him with a pout, nd the way she took his name made him feel inside something..

Sid: Kya hua batao?

He asked taking her upstairs as Ayaan went in his room while others members seemed asleep..

Sheh: Meri ungliyaan to 10 ho gai h..

She said sadly and pouted making him smile, she was talking too innocently..

Sid: Maine bola tha na jaadu ho jae ga.. Ho gaya na.. ab chalo jau fresh ho jao..

He said making her stand out of bathroom nd went to take her night suit which he didn't know where was, that's why he took a bit time.. Nd when he came back he saw his wife was laying on their bed closing her eyes..

Sid: Shehnaaz utho phle change kar lo! utho...

He said making her sit holding her by her arm, as she shook her head nd laid again making him annoy as he held her arm and dragged her to bathroom..

Sid: Ye lo, abhi fresh hokar bahar ao..

He said closing the door behind.. a while later she came with an angry pout and folded her arms making him raise his brow..

Sid: What?

Sheh: Aap daant kyun rahe hai! mai gussa ho gai hu..

She said turning her face away as he shook his head and made her lay forcefully at her side..

Sid: So jao.. Kal subah wese bhi sar mai dard hona h tumne..

He said and left to get fresh himself.. A while later he came to see his wife sleeping on his side making him curse in mind.. Going towards her he pushed her towards her own side trying to balance her sleepy weight..

Taking her both shoulders in grip he made her side, they both were close enough as he looked at her with some emotion, her hairs were open as they were coming on her face making her scrunch her face as he sided her hair chuckling.. He unknowingly carressed her face from her eyes to her nose and then to her lips..

An instant thought came in his mind making him curse himself as he seperated himself from her.. he was defiantely in daze!

Sid: I shouldn't be attracted towards her..

Mummbling he slept on his side taking his pillows in his grip but a sudden emptyness felt in him which he understood but shrugged it..

°•°•°•○

Next day as expected a bad headache made her feel cry as she held her head suppresing her cry..

Sid: Hm take it..

Sidharth came in his room from kitchen taking lemon water nd gave that to her.. Shehnaaz frowned at but seeing him signing towards glass she took it nd had all glass making a face..

Sid: So you drink too?

He asked making her eyes widen, she didn't remember much of the party night.. does that mean she drank?